4.0 out of 5 stars Like
I just love this Citrus Zinger, and contrary to several of the reviews it has not leaked.

Published 17 months ago by prisrob

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking
The bottle didn't screw together at the bottom so it couldn't be filled without falling off and spilling everywhere. The seals around the top of the lid didn't fit, so that bit leaked everywhere.
Total waste of money, got a refund and binned the product.
Published 14 months ago by K. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 16 May 2014
K. Taylor "kt" (uk) - See all my reviews
Total waste of money, got a refund and binned the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, 4 Mar. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Citrus Zinger - Water Infusing Bottle (Orange) (Kitchen & Home)

The zinger includes a 27-ounce water bottle, which is about 2 full glasses. All you need to do is unscrew the bottom cup, flip the zinger onto the top cap, and press in a lemon, orange or lime half. Screw the cup back on! add water through the top cap opening, then shake. The finger hole carrying handle on the cap is a great addition. The wide mouth can be used to add ice.

This zinger had completely changed the way I drink, I always have a zinger on the go. I can make my own delicious Lemonades, orangeades, limeades or just some tasty refreshing water drink.This is a fun bottle that makes getting water much easier. But the Zinger makes my life easier, its always on the desk or by my bed. This is perfect for going to work or the gym or just a day out. My daughter runs a lot, and this is perfect for her.

I usually hand wash my zinger, but it is machine washable.

Recommended. prisrob 03-03-14

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible purchase, 25 May 2014
Terrible purchase. Took ages to arrive, when it finally did, was of poor quality- not comparable to one my friend bought from amazon a month before. Not sure it's the genuine item, even the instructions are littered with mistakes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 16 May 2014
Very bad quality .it even has hair inside. I do feel that is is fake . It is not worthy at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 May 2014
I love this bottle, I've used it a couple of times and it has never leaked. Everything screws into place properly. There are so many things you can do with this...I've infused water with just lemon; just lime; lemon and grapefruit; and pomegranate, lime, lemon, strawberries, and mint leaves. The opening of the top is wide enough to fit ice cubes in the bottle (you could also unscrew the bottom cap to do this) so that your water doesn't become lukewarm.
The delivery took around a month. That ticked me off a little. But the product is fantastic

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. It's not a genuine product, 31 May 2015
Item is not a genuine citrus zinger product. Unlike the green bottles it doesn't come with the activation code inside the bottle to confirm its a genuine product on the citruszinger.com website. Also the lemon squeezer inside the bottle keeps coming loose when using it

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaking...., 5 Feb. 2014
Loved the idea of this... Worked great for a couple of days, thereafter it leaked all over the place.. Sadly returned it and waiting for another one... One last try as the health benefits are worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottle with design flaws, 8 May 2014
I love the idea here and will keep using the bottle despite the flaws.
My bottle leaks from the top so I've taken to keeping it upright and can't take it anywhere with me because it will leak a substantial amount in my bag.
The problem is the silicon gasket in the lid is removable (for cleaning) but there is no chanel to seat it in the lid. The screw thread goes right to the top of the lid so the gasket cannot sit flush and moves when you unscrew the top. This happens each time I unscrew the lid.
Very basic design flaw that stops me recomending the bottle unless it's going to sit in a fridge or on a desk all day.

1.0 out of 5 stars LEAKS STREAMS OF LEMONY WATER, 22 May 2015
The first step of QC in making a water container should be to check if it can hold the liquid without spills/leaks.
This little contraption leaks streams of lemony water from the ream of the bottom section, making it absolutely useless, as well as drowning all the documents on my desk. I have contacted the seller about a refund/collection/return/exchange but nobody has responded.
It's an extremely clever design, but what's the use in all this designing if the quality is crap??? Very unimpressed by the product as well as customer management.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a Fake One!!!, 12 May 2014
I placed the order month ago, however, it takes several weeks to arrive my home. When I open the package, the smell of the bottle is quite strange, like using the poor material. When I unscrew the cover, the washer loose out! I cannot even fit the washer back to the cover! Quite Silly!!!