Size: X-Large|Colour: Black - Black/Reflective Silver|Change
Price:£21.62

on 16 July 2015
Sizing is certainly on the generous side with this shirt as my large is quite baggy and I wish I'd returned for a medium it rather than wear it on a run 'just to see'. The material is nice and light, which is what you expect from polyester. I like the design with a reflective band on the arm and the swoosh logo, plus there's hidden pockets for earphones to go through for those of you who manage keeping things in your ears as they fill up with sweat!
4/5 is perhaps a little generous as I am quite disappointed with the fit and hoping that maybe a hot wash will shrink it a bit.
on 9 January 2014
Great fabric, light weight and well made garment. The cut of the top is very well fitting and shows off the body very well. Great!
on 8 February 2014
Bought two of these t shirts excellent product good for the training I do at the gym good value for money
on 4 August 2015
Bought this top as it is great value at £13 for all the Nike tech including UV protective filters for those long runs in the sun. I'm a medium top and have a pretty athletic build which usually fills out mediums but I found the miler top to be a little on the baggy side around the chest and drooped over the shoulders, so I have opted to return it for a small.
on 17 May 2014
Great value Black running top with reflective logos built in,made with Nike's lightweight Drifit material.Was delivered within a few days of placing my order.
on 17 April 2014
I found the top does exactly what it's supposed to and does wick away sweat. Slightly on the small side for a large but ok.
on 7 June 2013
very good at wicking the sizes are a little odd medium was too small but large was a bit roomy
on 22 February 2015
Whilst the shirt is decent quality, the sizing is all wrong, fine if you like them big and baggy but not ideal for the gym in my opinion.
on 3 September 2014
cheap quality t shirt, next time I will spend more money on tops
on 8 November 2015
Great fit and very good at keeping dry whilst exercising

See one answered question