5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it 6 stars I would., 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
I run this on a mac and save to drop box.
The macs native find feature is brilliant against the documents
The unit is tiny, is fast, offers single and duplex scanning.
The OCR recognition is great at finding words in the middle of documents you've scanned in.

2nd Equal Purchase of the decade for me with spotify!

Can not recommend this scanner enough for home SoHo or small office scanning A4, business cards etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as expected, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
This works as expected - it is a scanner designed for scanning documents by a feeder, which generally is ok but can stick for certain paper thickness's. The feeder can hold 10 pages ish, any more and it may jam or pull more than one sheet through. If you want to scan many sheets and are patient (you need to keep an eye on it), this is fine. If you want to scan many sheets unattended then you need a professional scanner which cost in the thousands. For the price it is good, saves lots of time flat bed scanning and has software that can sort rotation and image optimization. You can edit PDFs basically after (rotate, re-arrange the order, copy sheets out to another PDF and so on), but that's all. This does have limits and is no good for thick card, or paper than may be folded or damaged as it can jam (can try it though and it can work), for this a flat bed scanner is still better, if slower. I spent a while debating this before i bought it, my advice is it is worth it, as long as you understand its limits - i didn't find anything cheaper that could do the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paid more than I should have., 21 Feb. 2013
Timothy McLachlan (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
I have read the description several times and still do not see where it states that the bundled software is Windows only. Anyway, the product itself is very good and I am happy with it. I had to do a few things to make it work for me though on a MAC. First I used a product called Hazel (a rules engine that allows me to review content and auto file in my directory of choice - I did have to put a delay in the auto file to make it work well with the Fujitsu Software). Next I used a product called (FingerPDF) that allows me to watch the folders and search and view quickly plus a host of other things.

Why 4 stars and not 5? Product is great but upon receipt I find the bundled software is only for windows. I could have saved £23 but felt it was not worth returning to buy the other product. Yes, I should have done more research!

5.0 out of 5 stars GLAD I BOUGHT IT..., 12 April 2013
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
A bit pricy but amazingly quiet and fast. Much better than the combi printer/fax/scanner which I was using up to now . The software supplied is great for filing and good fun to use. I can now get rid of years of accumulated papers which I never dared throw out before.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 20 Mar. 2013
Dr. N. Courtois (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
best scanner I've ever seen; scans many pages instantly, scans on both sides simultaneously, paper does not jam, converts to pdf automatically, pdf can be made searchable

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have item!, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
Fast, accurate, perfect! In a few days I got rid of quite a pile of papers. Revolution for me! Highly recoomended for all paper "hamsters" who don't dare throwing anything away... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb equipment!!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
Very, very rarely indeed, especially in the world of IT, does anything actually work as expected - or at all. But this scanner not only does better than anticipated, I rate it as one of the "fittest for purpose" devices I have ever any bought in any field of activity. Only Y-Fronts might be said to be fitter for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product..., 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
The first scansnap I received failed to work out of box but amazon got a replacement very quickly. A very portable product now indispensable to my office. Previously used a flat bed scanner to generate pdf but this is much more productive. The packaged software is great and compatible with my mac... highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good duplex scanner, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
Wonderful duplex document scanner with small desk footprint. Software is easy to use once you've figured it out. Would be better if there was an option for manually rotating pages (if there is , I haven't found it). The auto rotation works 98% of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scansnap S1300i, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe (Personal Computers)
I highly recommend this product. So much better than my flatbed scanner. Almont anything can be scanned quite literally with a touch of a button.

Fujitsu Scansnap S1300i Deluxe