5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
A lovely edition - I dip into it regularly. Keats is my favourite poet of this period. I shall keep this on my Kindle.
Published 19 months ago by Doctired

3.0 out of 5 stars Index needed
I presume I'm not reviewing Keats' poems but the production. Yes, this is - presumably - the complete works, but the initial index only deals with one collection and there seems no easy way to access further collection(s). Keats himself of course remains wonderful if elusive.
Published 16 months ago by MAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Delphi Complete Works of John Keats (Illustrated) (Delphi Poets Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delphi Poets Collection, 3 Mar 2013
Complete Works of Keats with a full contents of poems in both date and a-z order. Also lists collections of poems and other works. With kindle fire there are colour images and using kindle features such as search it is easy to use. Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keats, 26 Feb 2013
This book has lovely illustrations and is very informative. I would highly recommend it to anyone, as good value. Lizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars John Keats, 11 Aug 2013
Master of the pen of musical verse along with Chaucer and Milton.who knows what might have been had he aged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Kindle!, 30 Mar 2013
I bought this version to read on my Kindle, and I have not been disappointed! The contents page is hyperlinked, meaning it is quick easy to find a specific poem within the collection. I have loved dipping into some of the most beautiful poetry ever written!

3.0 out of 5 stars Index needed, 27 Feb 2013