on 8 December 2010
Been horse riding since I was 4 (so thats 17years now) No matter how good you are (at anything) you can always improve. Purchased this book to keep at the stables, just as a quick reminder for anything (lesson planning isnt always easy). Has all the basics. Recommend to anyone wanting to refresh their memory and to anyone who wants some guide when schooling their horse/pony, as I said planning what to do isnt always easy.
on 11 December 2001
By using this book, I have managed to stop a horse from taking off with me on the left rein, when I ask him to canter. Every time I asked him to canter he took off with me. By using selected pages in this book, I used various flatwork exercises to retrain him and stop him from taking off. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 3 October 2011
This is a good book for basic knowledge. Good starting point for beginners, however for more advanced work I would recommend a more detailed book. This one offers goods clear pictures.
on 10 December 2014
my daughters have ponies and loved this book, they take it to riding school to practice whats in book

exellent for more intermediate or advanced riders
on 30 May 2014
Very useful aid for schooling and exercising in the correct way. Useful for both novice and experienced riders to improve the ability of horse and rider.
on 29 March 2011
I was very disappointed with this book, there we hardly any useful excercises, they even the novice of riders wouldn't already know.
on 16 May 2016
Like all the Threshold series, it's well explained.
on 4 January 2016
Very useful little book. Easy to understand.
on 18 July 2015
Clear to read with excellent pictures.
on 6 January 2016