5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I really like this book. Does depend on what your looking for. I was just looking for something simple, giving the overall picture, nothing too hardcore as i've never really looked into horse anatomy before (humans, yes). If you're on the same wave length that I am then I would highly recommend this book.
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by BlackJack

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but basic
Like a lot of book in this series I found this book clearly written and informative, with good use of diagrams/illustrations. However I found it very basic and (like a few books in this series) over priced. I was quite disappointed with this purchase as I expected a more in-depth overview of equine anatomy.
Published on 22 Dec 2011 by MollyG

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but basic, 22 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for all horse and pony users, 16 July 2008
Mrs. Ann M. Lodygowski (UK and Spain) - See all my reviews
As an animal communicator I use this book every day finding out where their problems,and able to pin point the areas if it is the skeletal muscular or internal systems .
I recommend it to all my clients fom Calgary to New Zealand so they can understand how the body of the horse functions especially the muscles ( often poeple cannot understand and think a horse is being stubborn when it is telling you my muscles hurt and I cannot bend

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 16 Feb 2014
This book is a great reference tool, basic yet informative. Just experienced a lame horse and this book will now always be close to hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic grounding, 21 Jan 2014
Ms Belle (Blackrock, Ireland) - See all my reviews
As always with the Threshold picture guides, this is a good basic book for understanding the anatomy of the horse, doesn't go into huge detail, but that's not what these guides re designed for. Well worth it for a general overview.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful basic book, 15 Jan 2014
Great little book for basic systems....I use it for training students for exams, easy to follow, clear diagrams and not bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detailing, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY (Threshold Picture Guides) (Kindle Edition)
Very useful reference for anyone who owns or is involved with management of equines, would highly recommend to students in particular or anyone looking to increase their knowledge of this area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Equine Anatomy, 4 Sep 2013
Very detailed with excellent diagrams which are easy to interpret and understand. Very helpful for veterinary medicine and veterinary nursing students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful for inside and out of horse, 23 April 2013
Great book, with lots of detail, used it for my HOC Level 3 and 4, now using it for Stage 2 BHS!

5.0 out of 5 stars great building block, 13 Feb 2013
Well written and very easy to understand and very affordable, I would recommend to grooms and equine friends a like. Clear diagrams that add learning.

ARRAY(0xaf60315c)