5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This is great for my pet mice, which love climbing up the sides and are getting rather good at it! I also had great fun assembling this for them :)

However, my package was missing one of the strings that you use to hang the central tunnel, no matter though, i've just places it on the ground underneath and it still looks great!
Published 9 months ago by Sophie

1.0 out of 5 stars Hamster hates it
I spent ages fiddling with this, but as pieces are different lengths, it won't stand squarely. I don't know if our hamster is particularly big, but she can't get in the tube and refuses to have anything to do with the rest of it!
Published 21 months ago by monkeypuzzlehazel

1.0 out of 5 stars Hamster hates it, 26 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the assault course - needs longer string for the log though, 11 Sep 2014
Delivery wise - ordered on Sunday afternoon, arrived Tuesday mid-morning - very quick and undamaged.
Product wise - love the idea behind this product, and love that it has that natural wood look with bark and tree branches, however, a couple of things could be improved. One of the ladder step attachments had come undone in the box either during packaging or transport and had to be glued back on (non-toxic glue is provided with this so not all bad). The main thing that could be improved is the string that is provided for the log to swing in the middle - the string provided was too short! Had to cut some larger loops from ordinary garden twine - the log now swings and hangs at the level shown in the picture, but the string provided was only half the length it should have been.
Anyway - with the step glued back on and some longer string loops cut, our syrian hamster loves climbing his way up and down it as well as chewing and shortening his teeth on it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to the other reviews, 5 Feb 2014
I was dubious about this as I've bought boredom breakers before that we're poorly made but I kept the faith. When I opened it the first thing I noticed was that the holes were in the wrong place but my daughter was keen to set it up so I attempted to bore another in the correct place. This was a fruitless exercise as the angle the wood was carved didn't allow me to slot the thing together anyway. Eventually with all the jiggling the little posts snapped off. Still feeling positive, I produced the glue that is supplied with the item. No joy there either as it had solidified in the nozzle. So I snapped the top off and used it straight from the bottle. I held the thing in place for some time but as soon as I took my hands away it collapsed like a pack of cards. In a shocking temper I chucked the lot back in the box and returned it. Moral of this story is, go and get one from a shop and insist you get it out of the box before you buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Activity Suspension Bridge Boredom Breaker (Misc.)
Dispatch good. Great product for hanging in cage. The chain and clips allow for some alterations depending on what space you have available. Found that the screw rings needed tightening into the wood but not an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood small animal activity toy, 14 Jan 2014
Hamster loves play on it would buy this item again fits nice within hamsters cage and just clips on the cage bars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Dec 2013
My hamster loves this bridge as she loves climbing and because her cage has three floors, she would rather get between floors using this then the actual ramp. The little joining ladder and hanging circle are no longer there because my hamster will chew anything and took about an hour to demolish those but generally the bridge is great. Plus the bits that you connect to the cage are metal so theres no chance of your hamster breaking the whole thing by chewing through it (a problem I have had with other products).

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 26 Oct 2013
Quite good, the ring attachment didn't last a day with my hamster but the swing bridge is still intact! A good little bordem breaker, my syrian hamster Eva loves it when I put small amounts of peanut butter on the wood rings that move on the top! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars some entertainment, 30 Jun 2013
my little hamster love it's little bridge, so now she has some things to play with at night. it gives more walkingspace too. now the living space is bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars My mouse loved this product, 3 Oct 2014
My mouse loved this product! He did proceed to chew a lot of the pieces off however... But I don't feel that this was a fault in the product. Just a very naughty mouse! ;)