on 1 December 2012
Bought for my daughter for fancy dress she loves it been to charity fund raisers in it too and is now using it as a sleep suit now the cold winter nights are here Great costume well worth the money washes great too no problems
on 16 May 2013
My daughter saw a girl at school in this and begged me for one, the small is small in size as it fits her prefect and she is only 5 ft and small framed and it fits prefect. The quality is so soft and I think too warm for sleeping but she will use it as a fancy dress outfit or lounging round the house.
on 16 December 2015
Loved this onesie!

I originally purchased this for a friends birthday who loved it and the fit was great on her M (for 5"6 size 8/10, but she loves baggy clothes so was perfect).

I then purchased myself one (size Large for 5"9 dress size 24/16), and its lovely one. It's not as baggy on as it may look on the photos so if you want a really baggy one I'd recommend XL.

The colours are good- a more darker yellow rather than a neon looking yellow which some onesies are! The material is t too thick- so good for winter and Autumn/ Spring, and feels lovely and fluffy/ velvety.

Would recommend this product but will advice people about sizing and how they'd want the onesie to fit (it's also quite short fitting so the large on a 5"9 female stops just under my knees for a comfortable fit. It's possible to pull them down towards the calves but it makes the onesie feel stretched and not as comfortable!)
on 12 March 2013
The outfit was as expected and true to size (height) given. It was baggy but I think that is how this was meant to be.

Unfortunately the delivery was not within the stated time and caused much inconvenience.
on 7 January 2013
Really happy with the product. It arrived on time and fits my 5"2 perfectly. Only downside is the material which is a very thick fleece. I intend to wear this on a night out so I will probably roast but it will be worth it.
on 7 December 2015
The material is nice and soft and the stitch work is great! It was bought as a gift so I dont know exactly how well it fit but I am shorter than she is and it was almost a perfect fit for me! Went for the tallest height which should have been plenty but I suppose with the cut out feet it doesnt matter.

I will admit I thought it came with feet..... My mistake because it doesn't! The all in one looks the part but its quite wide and the buttons are quite spaced appart meaning unfortunately its quite drafty! (I had to try it before I sent it on haha!)
on 30 December 2013
I bought this product for my daughter for Christmas. Needless to say, she was delighted with it; it looks cute on and is warm and comfortable. However, the quality of the manufacturing is hugely disappointing. The buttons will not stay done up, and so it had to be sewn closed. Multiple holes had appeared along the seams within a few hours of wear. In fact, it has required a lot of maintenance and repair.Unfortunaltely, this attractive product is not very good value for money.
on 28 September 2014
I actually bought this product for my Granddaughter's birthday (present). She absolutely loved it. There was one thing though and that is the stitching started to come undone which I thought was rather poor considering the price.
on 6 January 2013
Once getting the product over a week of not recieving it, the quality was brilliant and I wear it everyday now.
on 4 January 2016
My daughter loves it but they are not generous in length we got her the medium as she is quite tall for 12 but it still does not teach her ankles yet the tummy part is massive but for the price it is what we expected not bad just hope it washes well? Also buttons quite far apart so gapes a bit!