on 7 January 2013
Being a diabetic I use these all the time, as injecting insulin one wants to make sure that the area is clean, it also takes helps the sting before and afterwards. I would not be without them. I also use them for testing my blood too.
on 6 March 2013
these are great for shellac nails and much cheaper than the proper shellac wipes. I am not sure if they left nails quite so shiny but for that price i will def buy again!!
on 18 April 2014
I use pre injection swabs to clean my hearing aids, I have been using one per day for 18 years and often find them hard to buy in the shops, Boots often have to order them and then I have to wait. I also pay twice as much in Boots. From now on I willl always use this site!!
on 6 January 2014
These work out to 2p each. Sometimes you just need to douse something in alcohol to make it feel clean. They are small swabs, but so what. Still big enough to run over a keyboard, handle, parts of the body you want to poke sharp things at, etc.
on 13 March 2013
I mainly use these wipes for cleaning 2nd hand items I've bought, such as controllers, they effectively take off dirt and stains easily and I much prefer to use these as a lot easier than using bottled alcohol with plain wipes. :)
on 13 March 2015
Bought for cleaning Thermal Paste of a CPU; which they do perfectly well. You need to use a few to get a good clean surface, but buying this is still a lot cheaper than buying a bottle and a microfibre cloth.

The wipes themselves are quite small, but have lots of alcohol on them.

The only downside is that I am now offered needles in my suggested items box :(
on 6 December 2013
perfect swab wipes if you have to inject yourself daily,good for cleaning the area before you jab yourself, would buy these again.
on 2 August 2014
Brilliant item, I use them for cleaning my nails after using UV gel polish and it does a great job. Also use them for cleaning items such as mobile phone, laptops etc. Cannot fault them. Great value as it is such a low price and you get plenty in a pack. Delivery was also very fast.
on 6 February 2015
I was delivered these and I'm unsure whether I was substituted a generic brand meaning I didn't receive the universal brand or alcotip per the picture. It doesn't give me any reassurance that I am buying a good brand of alcohol swabs. Disappointing that you don't get what you pay for.
on 12 August 2014
I bought these because I needed something to get the tacky layer off of my nails after doing gel polish. They are perfect. A small square, not too wet and one wipe does both hands. Very good price and quick delivery. Will get these again, if I ever run out!