5.0 out of 5 stars Pre injection swabs
Being a diabetic I use these all the time, as injecting insulin one wants to make sure that the area is clean, it also takes helps the sting before and afterwards. I would not be without them. I also use them for testing my blood too.
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Vivien Ann Mott

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same thing in the picture
I bought two boxes, different brand, different price, but they all belong to the same company.
However, I got two boxes swabs with same packaging, same brand, I guess the price should be same as well.
And None of them are look same in the image !!!!
Published 12 months ago by Stephanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre injection swabs, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Alcotip 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Pre-Injection Swabs (100pk) (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars good for shellac nails, 6 Mar. 2013
these are great for shellac nails and much cheaper than the proper shellac wipes. I am not sure if they left nails quite so shiny but for that price i will def buy again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Mar. 2013
I mainly use these wipes for cleaning 2nd hand items I've bought, such as controllers, they effectively take off dirt and stains easily and I much prefer to use these as a lot easier than using bottled alcohol with plain wipes. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 April 2014
I use pre injection swabs to clean my hearing aids, I have been using one per day for 18 years and often find them hard to buy in the shops, Boots often have to order them and then I have to wait. I also pay twice as much in Boots. From now on I willl always use this site!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, insanely useful, 6 Jan. 2014
These work out to 2p each. Sometimes you just need to douse something in alcohol to make it feel clean. They are small swabs, but so what. Still big enough to run over a keyboard, handle, parts of the body you want to poke sharp things at, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Dec. 2013
perfect swab wipes if you have to inject yourself daily,good for cleaning the area before you jab yourself, would buy these again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same thing in the picture, 7 Mar. 2014
And None of them are look same in the image !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I received a branded box, 13 April 2014
This is great value for money. These are indispensible. Very easy to carry in your bag to use as hand wipes, you can also use them to wipe various objects and clean things like earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec. 2013
Very difficult to find these in the shops but a must for diabetics . Very very good. Will of course buy these again

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 7 Sept. 2013
At least half of the swabs are bone dry when removed from the packets - in fact I've just gone through 5 useless ones before getting to one that is wet.