5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!
I have started to wear this daily, with the weather turning wintry. It is a soft, warm scarf and also an ear-warmer/hair controller which fits under my dog-walking hat to cope with wet & windy dog walks. The colours are good for my blue/black wardrobe, but I've now ordered the leopard print one, to tone with pinks and brown. I can see I will be buying the whole set!
Published 9 months ago by Miss A J Maddison

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Tartan Ruffnek
Had to return this for my money refunded as it was only a scrap of material and not what it was advertised as at all...very disappointed!!
Published 8 months ago by Jean Heather McBay

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: BLUE TARTAN - RUFFNEK® Multifunctional scarf/neckwarmer for men, women & children - Festival bandana/scarf, Beach Holiday Head Scarf,head band,protective hat,ski,cycling,running,horse riding,fashion (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars A little thinner than expected, 16 Jan 2014
I had the impression this would be a thicker material and bought it for a ski holiday but still like it and will take it and try it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Tartan Ruffnek, 22 Dec 2013