5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!
Quite possibly one of the best buys that I have ever made! It's really soft and perfect for those cold nights. It doesn't look that thick, but I always end up sweating in it!
Great value for money and came 3 days before I expected it to. Don't hesitate if you want to buy it. I also saw plenty of people wearing it at the London Comicon!
I'm also 5 ft 4 and the...
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by Kirsty

3.0 out of 5 stars its cute
But, it had a few holes in it at some seams that I had to fix (what do you expect from child labor though). And it isn't the onesie that is shown in the advertised picture, a little deceptive.
Published 15 months ago by amy mo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Cosplay Romper Japan Anime Pikachu Pokemon Kigurumi Pajamas Hoodie Pyjamas M size
I'm also 5 ft 4 and the medium size is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly, 10 Oct. 2012
Ordered this for my granddaughter who is 23 and when little used to collect pokemon , she loves it, she is a size 10/12 and is about 5'6 in height and medium fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 30 Aug. 2013
First of all, I got it 8 days earlier than I expected, so we have one plus.
Its nice in touch, I wear it now and it feels great!
I am happy I got it!
I was afraid it would be to small for me (I'm 167cm) and well Medium is almost perfect for me, one "problem" is the fact that when I sit legs go little up, but no big deal, it's just a small detail for me!

P.S. - Tail is an awesome part!
I love walking in it and feel tail bouncing off my legs.

And if you are wondering, YES it does have pockets, but they're pretty small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!, 24 Aug. 2012
This item is fantastic !! Just what I was looking for, unfortunate that it didn't fit, but that was my own fault lol :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent all in one and my daughter just loves it!, 19 Feb. 2014
I purchased this and was very sceptical about the quality but I must say how soft the material is and my daughter sleeps in this all the time.

I have washed this over 10 times now and its still in good condition.

Overall a must and it will keep a smile on any kids face who enjoy Pokémon. Even my brother has asked for one and he's 22 years old!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beth Porter, 19 Feb. 2014
Really soft and nice looking but rips easily when sleeping or stretching, make sure you buy the right size though

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 11 Jan. 2014
Stinger (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Love it, great fun but the buttons at the top keep coming undone which is why its not 5 stars. The only negative was the carrier who delivered the item - leaving the item at the front of a house which is on a busy road next door to a pub is not a safe place. Please consider changing your carrier as I would definitely think twice about ordering from someone who uses Yodel in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars its cute, 28 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality!, 17 Dec. 2013
My teenage son will love this at Christmas, it's so soft and cuddly and perfect for pokemon fans. Didn't think it would arrive in time for Christmas, but hooray it has :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Oct. 2013
As it said in the description. My 12 yr old son loves it. Good Christmas present for a child but i wouldnt recommend it for an adult unless for fancy dress.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›