5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed
I wanted a hard shelled case to protect my surface tablet and that is what I got.
Nice inside pocket and Velcro strap too. It is quite a snug fit but it still fits my tablet with the keyboard which is good :)
Also it looks very stylish and is a lovely aubergine colour. All in all very happy!
Published 18 months ago by katya

3.0 out of 5 stars Very snug fit for Surface and Keyboard
Ideally, this case would be just a little large i.e. 3mm each way, which would provide that little bit of extra space so that the keyboard edges don't get snagged by the zip which, if you're not very careful, they do, and in-time there will be damage to your keyboard.
Published 15 months ago by K A Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 11 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Very snug fit for Surface and Keyboard, 16 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Surface RT, with or without the touch keyboard, 14 Mar 2013
Pros:
- Perfect size for Surface RT. It isn't a generic case, so it's neither too small nor too big.
- Cheap
- Seems solid

Cons:
- This product stinks a lot the first week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase Yet., 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: DURAGADGET Hardwearing Shoulder Bag With Multiple Storage Compartments Suitable For The Microsoft Surface RT / Pro & Surface 2 / Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Tablet)
Really useful bag, fits the Microsoft Surface to a tee, lots of extra storage for charger, phone pens and documents. Strong carrying handles and a useful shoulder strap for extra security, well padded should protect you Tablet from most knocks and bumps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 15 July 2013
Bought this for my new MS Surface so I had some protection. The case is a good size so I can include the keyboard as well but that's it, no room for plugs and leads. I like the added protection it gives me on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top stile cover, 14 April 2013
My tablet fits perfectly just what I was looking for easily held would have. Liked a bit more padding on the strap but no big deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and Funky, 27 Mar 2013
Talk about value for money. It is perfect. I love it and it is better in the flesh than the photos reveal.

I am going to check out other Dura-Gadget products for some matching accessories!!!

I only bought it because it was such a good price and I thought it would do until I had more time to browse, I am now a total convert. I am chuffed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case for Microsoft Surface Pro!, 20 Sep 2013
J. Singh - See all my reviews
This case is perfect for Microsoft Surface Pro. I was a little worried about it being too small for Pro but I need not have worried. I don't have a keyboard attached to my Pro but I can clearly see enough space available to accommodate a type keyboard and also a few papers in the inside pocket. I looked far and wide for a case for the Pro. Even ordered something from ebay which was more like a neoprene sleeve, but never used it because it was more or less rubbish and smelly.

This case ticked all the boxes

1. Smart looking
2. Provides enough protection
3. A perfect fit for the Pro
4. Small enough to be carried in my work bag everyday. I work as an IT professional and the Pro is my main computer. I also have to carry a work laptop (provided by client) This case is no bigger than a notebook and fits nicely in my work bag along with the other bulkier laptop.

I am very happy with it and would recommend it wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Aug 2013
Excellent Service and fast delivery, I received the product before the estimated delivery date. The bag is good Quality, fair Price and fits perfectly my surface pro with type cover. There is also enough space for accesories. That was exactly what I am looking for. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 July 2013
Fits the SurfacePRO (with type cover) perfectly. Tough, durable, and well made.
Great value with the massive reduction in price.