5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever!
The best shoes ever! I wear them everywhere and they are still not worn out! I absolutely love them. They arrived on time and were in new condition! GREAT
Published on 12 July 2011 by monkeylover

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY. THESE ARE FAKE
so i ordered next day delivery and amazon think its okay to turn up at my door at 10pm with these fake ass "vans" even now in the picture i see that the sole is thinner and the vans logo at the back is not even on straight. just compared these to another pair of vans i have and they are so obviously fake. do not buy. might as well buy £3 primark plimpsoles
Published 3 months ago by Cora

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars They look nice on as they are dainty and I don't like ..., 8 Sept. 2014
They look nice on as they are dainty and I don't like the 'chunky' look of some of the pumps you can get, but I have to admit there is a reason for this: I find them a tad narrow. Admittedly I have quite wide feet and because I bought these online obviously I couldn't try them on.
I could have sent them back but I figured they just needed breaking in. I have worn them a few more times since and they are loosening up a bit. I think if I had tried them on in a shop I may not have bought them??!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price but look noticeably different to standered vans, 26 April 2013
Great price but the sole is a fair bit thinner then on most vans as you can see in the image if you look closely which makes them look fake even if they are authentic (or so we are told) i have been asked/told my vans if/are my vans fake on a few occasions so not as good of a deal as i originally thought. all that in mind i bought mine for school and work where i didn't want to dish out a lot of money on shoes and these are still great so if i had it to do again i would still purchase to the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 14 Oct. 2013
Best shoes I have ever bought, they are so comfy and just great in general!! Would Defiantly recommend these to others :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vans trainer., 12 Oct. 2013
Hi,
Very pleased with quality and cost of shoes, will buy again. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd buy them again, 31 Aug. 2014
I like these Vans. The right one seems to be rubbing a little on my heel, hopefully they'll wear in and be comfier soon.

I thought from the picture that they ha a lower rubber profile, but when they arrived it looked like the normal thick rubber profile to me.

That said, they are stylish and I love the all black look.

Delivery was speedy.

I'd probably purchase them again,

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Vans I've had, 12 July 2014
These are okay, but for Vans they're rather disappointing. They're lower soled and narrower than most previous Vans I've had, and there isn't really much to distinguish them from a pair of cheaper plimsolls or deck shoes. They don't really have any arch support, but Vans don't generally so that wasn't something I was expecting. They're okay and have worn quite well, but I'm not sure that they're worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 Oct. 2011
J. Flemons (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
The trainers were a gift for a 13 year old. Had strict instructions on colour, design etc and got a thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 8 Nov. 2013
I bought these for my sons girlfriend she loved them they are cheaper than buying them in the shops brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 17 May 2013
Been wanting a pair of vans for some time now and saw these. Even though they are not the classic thick sole version, these are better in my opinion! Wore them for the first time yesterday at a concert, standing and walking around before the concert, and not once did they rub or cause me any discomfort. They were lovely and s comfortable. Will be wearing all the time, they're amazing shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars My bad experience, 7 Nov. 2014
My vans came really quickly after I purchased. I order a UK size 8(women's) and they came and it said that it was tht size. However, when I tried on the trainers they were really small and tight and usually a size 8 is slightly too big. I'm so disappointed because now I have to go through all the stress of returning them and the prices have gone up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›