1,092 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Are Called! Few Are Chosen!!
Published on 26 Dec 2012 by Lloyd George

3.0 out of 5 stars Application is crucial
I purchased this screen protector after reading the reviews about how much better than the cheap ones it was. I also read all the reviews saying how difficult it was to apply. So I watched the video, and tried my best to follow the instructions closely. I took a shower first and tried to do the application in the bathroom. Upon my first attempt I had the protector aligned...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by Brandon

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Are Called! Few Are Chosen!!, 26 Dec 2012
Lloyd George (Harrow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Okay, this review is all about honesty, so lets start. I must tell you I have tried most of the screen protectors out there, I work in communications, and own several gadget, I've tried Zagg Invisible shield, good product but not everybody is happy about wetting there gadget first then letting it dry for 24hr just to see if there's any bubbles left, then there's Martin Fields, Expensive but good quality, and you only get one chance, because it's quite thin, and tends to crease, ( which you will never be able to undo ) Finally I stumble upon Media Devil while looking for something different for my newly purchased Galaxy S3, I actually found it on eBay first, then found it on Amazon.

Like all products I put on my gadgets, I did a review, not just on Google, but on Firefox, and Bing and Safari, ( different search engines produce different results! ) all the reviews were excellent, then I found out it won business innovation 2011 Award, but what sealed it for me was, not that this was already a good price, but the fact that you get Two! So I purchased my Media Devil Protectors, they arrived, Package well, with cleaning cloth and card for application.

We started this review, saying it's all about honesty, this is where it really matters, there are some people out there that do not like to read things to the end, and feel they can just, ( wing it! ) These are the people who will fail, putting on this, or any screen protector.

There is a video on-line showing the correct application for this product, I have many years experience, but did not hesitate to watch the video, hence, first try, Bingo!

To sum up, this is by far the best! The cheapest! The best quality! And the most easy to apply screen protector on the market today, plus you get two, also I would like to add, finger print are far less than the two I mention at the beginning, and screen clarity, is like there is nothing there.
If you follow the instructions, you cant go wrong, but if you don't, and you get it wrong.... lets face it, you still have another chance!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Screen Protector I Have Ever Tried, 9 Sep 2011
This is a really good screen protector. I have tried Samsung's own protector, which had poor instructions and did not fit the phone as precisely as the PhoneDevil. The PhoneDevil Magic Screen Protector was cheaper than the Samsung offering, it was delivered within 24 hours (even with Standard Delivery) so I was fairly impressed the before I even opened the packaging. It was very useful being able to see a video on how to fit the protector (much better than the three sentences on the Samsung branded protector). The Sellotape tip was really good, I'll use that one again. Being shown the best technique in the video meant it was straight forward to fit (given that screen protectors are always a bit fiddly). With all the right tools to hand before you start, and a bit of patience you can get a really great fit. The PhoneDevil also has fewer cut-outs, so less of the screen is exposed when fitted, as compared with the Samsung branded, though it's only about 0.5cm^2 difference, but it's just another little detail that impressed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this great product!, 31 Aug 2011
I chose this screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy S2 after doing some research - all I can say is that it was super easy to apply by following to quick instructions (the water idea is genius) and you'd be hard pressed to know its there now. I am by no means an expert at applying these things so it must be good! And best of all you get 2 so if/when one does wear out there's another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little protector, 29 Nov 2012
Wanted to just write a quick review. Just got this item, so can't comment on actual protection. But when I was looking for a screen protector for my s3 I didn't see any that commented on if this would work with cases or cover for the phone.

I use an Otterbox Commuter Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Glacier and am happy to report that it fits fine with the case. There are absolutely no areas where the protector peels or anything similar. It, coupled with this protector makes the phone feel indestructible!

Installing the protector was a bit of a pain in the ass (can be attributed to me having never done this before.) I tried the steamy bathroom method and it didn't quite work for me. Left the shower on for 10 ish minutes and went in thinking "this is gonna be easy". It wasn't. You need VERY steady hands as well as a dust free environment. Due to my, possible, arrogance I wasted the first cover. The second went on better. Once on you can hardly even see it's there. The second time round I didn't get a single air bubble or anything, of which I was very proud. It does feel very robust, and I'm sure it'll protect against scrapes and things. Will update this review after a couple more weeks/months of use.

There was a very nice surprise of some sweets in the parcel. Very nice touch. And from what I've read on the reviews here, the owner of MediaDevil, Callum, seems very caring of his customers, I'm sure that if I ever encounter any issues with the cover Callum will be happy to help. Which can only be a bonus in this day and age.

All in all, I'd recommend this cover over any others for the points I mentioned above. The customer care especially would make me buy again if I needed to.

I just glad I don't need to do this often, and I hope to get a good few months of loyal service out of this protector.

Cheers Callum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the right thing for the job, 1 Jan 2014
Have used MediaDevil products in the past on phones, so had no issue in buying again, was a little daunted by the fact that applying the screen protector to a 10" tablet is a little harder than a mobile, but with a little care and patience it went on fine - one tiny bubble in the corner where it's not on quite straight and the protector sits over the screen surround, but I can live with that -it'll help me remove it if I need to, though given how durable the one on my phone has been, I doubt I'll need to.

To those that complain that the screen protector makes the stylus feel tacky, give it a few days for the 'sheen' to rub off and try again before marking the product down - after 2 days I find the stylus action to be as smooth as prior to application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Aug 2011
M. Bedford (Harlow, UK) - See all my reviews
Before this I'd tried another screen protector and was dissapointed by the poor fit for my phone. It left a 1mm gap around the edge and instead of holes cut out for speakers, buttons etc there were slots. The phonedevil was tricky to fit due to the exact fit of the screen protector, but when done (about 15mins later) I was extremely impressed, the screen protector is virtually invisible and I have to keep checking that it is there!. A great product and I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protector I've used by far, 2 April 2014
Great screen protector that fits the Note 3 PERFECTLY, and is very thing and invisible as claimed). If I had not put it on my phone myself, I would swear there was no screen protector on the phone. Marks from my grubby fingers do not show up as much on the screen protector as they did on the bare screen, and I have not noticed and loss in sensitivity when using the S-Pen.

The screen protector was pretty easy to align straight, as it has a cutout for the camera, light sensor etc. at the top as well as one for the home key at the bottom.

I had one dust bubble after application, which was easily removed using the 'sellotape wrapped a pen' trick (I used the sellotape wrapped pen to first turn up the screen protector and then area of the screen protector that had the dust particle with the sellotape wrapped pen and no more bubble).

This morning (half a day after fitting) I noticed another very small dust bubble right on the edge of the screen protector (I missed it at first, as it was under the part of the screen protector that covered the narrow white edge of the phone around the screen). I used the same trick with a sellotape wrapped pen to remove the dust from this dust bubble, and the screen protector doesn't show it was lifted after application at all.

I'd recommend anyone fitting this (and any other screen protector) have a look at Media Devil's tutorial videos, as their tips apply to all screen protectors and phones. What I found most helpful was -

1 - Get your sellotape wrapped pen ready before starting, and ensure that if you lay it down (while you apply the screen protector), the sticky part does not rest on any surface, as this may pick up dust / hairs that may transfer to the phone / protector when you are trying to remove dust.
2 - Do this in a bathroom / kitchen and take some time to get it good and steamy (keep the door closed so the steam / moisture lingers)
3 - When you have peeled back part of the first protective covering and aligned one edge of the screen protector to the phone, try to fit the protector and peel off the rest of the protector in as smooth a motion as possible.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, and will use this for any future mobile devices I may get (assuming makes the matching screen protector)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S2 screen protector, 31 Aug 2011
Excellent screen protector - it's in the middle of the price range but is much better than the cheaper protectors I tried first. The quality of fit is spot on, it feels very nice to use and has completely resisted scratching so far. The last cheap protector I tried didn't fit properly, had big gaps for the button and camera instead of holes, started peeling off after a couple of days and got so scratched after about a week I had to replace it. The packaging, instructions and screen cleaning cloth that comes with it are well executed, you get 2 protectors (I've only needed one so far) and you even get a free sweet in the packet. I also bought the same company's iPhone 4 protector and it was equally good. I'll be coming back for more of these when / if I need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great service, 17 Sep 2013
I bought the same product for my Galaxy s2 two years ago, and never even had to use the second screen protector in the pack. So when I got a new S4 mini this was the obvious choice. I followed the online tutorial again (it's two years since I applied one) and once again very happy with the results. the Screen protector fitted pefectly, and following the recomendations I again have a bubble free invisible protector for my new phone.
I messed up applying the first one this time, and so I've already ordered another pack to keep in reserve.
Just in case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 22 Jun 2013
Mr. K. Morton - See all my reviews
What can I say, a little expensive... Possibly... But wow. Just world class service. Great email after order with links to YouTube for instruction, great hint about the shower room.. Kids loved the sweets, a well packaged product that actually works.. Went on my s4 1st time, no hassle, no bubbles or dust, just a perfectly protected product... When you have just spent the best part of £600 on a product, why not spend another tender on these.... You even get a second for when the original one gets a bit of "pocket wear". Just great service, and just wish every other online retailer was as sharp.. Seriously considering paying for my ipad now as well....