5.0 out of 5 stars classic disco nights [us version], 3 Sep 2012
A. Powis (Bloxwich ,UK) - See all my reviews
As part of my ongoing trying of retro albums from my youth,I had a 12" USA single [disco nights/boogie boogie oggie] which was played excessively it was time for a cd.A few albums have dissapointed so far but this cd exceeded my expectations a good solection of songs that gell well along with bonus tracks two of which seem to be as my version. well mastered clear presentation. i am now wondering if the BBR uk edition will have different mixes to the usa version? eitherway the uk version has an extra track,so might just have that too.What better endorsment is that!!! Now i need d-train albums to get the same treatment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disco Nights (Audio CD)
vary good disco co

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Disco Nights (Expanded Edition) (Audio CD)
I have always wanted this album since my early teens in the 80's,if you like this music,then you should buy,production is excellent.Delivered on time,and in perfect condition

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories man memories, 26 Mar 2010
D. Lewis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disco Nights (Audio CD)
I remember having this on vinyl back in the day and remembering how slick the record sleevs looked. This is the downside of CDs, the artistic quality of the album sleeve is lost. This CD captures much of the essence of cool and disco at the time. The Billy Stewart classic ballads also adorn this collection nicely, the album came out at a time when I was learning about heartbreak and the tune 'make my dream a reality' was a soundtrack for me at the time. Disco Nights is inconsistent but a great compliment to the Chic movement of the time.

Disco Nights (Expanded Edition)
Disco Nights (Expanded Edition) by GQ (Audio CD - 2012)