4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price
Published 18 months ago by Edward Hadley

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is good but the gloves are not that warm
Quality is good but the gloves are not that warm. I only drive a moped at no more than 35miles/hour over a distance of about 1.5miles and my hands are fairly cold by the time I reach my destination. I have summer gloves and they are very similar in warmth factor for the finger tips.
Published 1 day ago by MF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Red & Black Protective Leather Motorbike / Motorcycle Gloves (Sports Apparel)
So i bought these after reading some good reviews on here about them, i was not disappointed. They're comfortable and surprisingly warm, even on cold days i just wore some really thin under gloves and my hands were fine. The knuckle protection looks better in real life than in the picture, and when i come off i hope they will protect me as well as they should. I only have one problem which is the Velcro straps could do with a high grade Velcro, they come undone quite easily, which leaves me fastening my gloves on the move occasionally. Bought these with a jacket of the same colours and it looks mint. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome for the price, 14 April 2013
I've been a motorcyclist for 30yrs & spent a small fortune on bike gear as you can imagine, these gloves I recently bought are unbelievable quality for the price, as good as gloves I've tried on at 3-4 times the price tag, will defo order a 2nd pair when funds allow, highly recommended..

5.0 out of 5 stars review for motorcycle gloves, 24 Feb 2013
for the price the gloves exceeded all my expectations and i am delighted with them and will be recommending them to my fellow bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, I feel much less exposed to the ..., 31 Aug 2014
Great gloves, I feel much less exposed to the ground now that I have these, look as though they will provide ample protection should the worse happen!
They are not waterproof though as when wiping my seat after a rainy spell I feel the water seeping through. Not an issue really as they do keep my hands warm.
Looks are cool as an added bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Jun 2014
These motorbike gloves are fantastic value for money and although they aren't an expensive brand they match the quality of other more popular brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable gloves, 11 Jan 2014
I have used the gloves in the dry, cold & wet no problems. I am using Silk Liners at the moment which is bit old school but they work!

5.0 out of 5 stars all gloved up, 24 Jun 2014
bought these on the back of eleven positve reviews off other purchasers and i was not dissapionted simply the best pair of gloves i have owned, gloves three times the price would struggle to match these in my humble opinion if you buy these gloves you will be impressed on a foot note i was borderline medium/large went large good choice just in case hands get hot in warm weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, 22 May 2014
I bought these for my boyfriend because his gloves were broken. It was an investment for me but I haven't regretted it. They look cool and fit brilliantly. They arrived before the estimated delivery date too. I don't know how they are in a crash thankfully but I'm confident they will hold up what with all the Kevlar and other reinforcements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gloves, 20 Jun 2014
Stefan Brenner "qbalber" (Cambridge, UK.) - See all my reviews
These gloves seem very well made for price. Only issue is the sizing -- most bike gloves are on the small side (my others are Extra Large): these ones, in Medium, were too big for my pillion, and fit me perfectly! But they're so comfortable, and cheap, that I decided to keep them for myself, and order another Small pair in blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 21 Feb 2014
well made looks the part fits nicely protects the hands and not overprice can pay lot more than what you pay for these
gloves and looks well with the jacket and boots that i got with amazon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›