1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for so much functionaity!, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Casio PRW2500B-3 Men's Pathfinder Pro Trek Tough Solar Power Radio Controlled Atomic Watch (Watch)
I really love this watch.

I own several watches, including expensive time pieces. I find myself wearing this more and more, simply because it has so many useful functions on it, and it is very light.

I read several reviews where people complain about the thermometer and altimeter readings not being accurate. These can be calibrated, and once done they seem fine. It is a simple process to correct. The barometer is very accurate, so at least you got a confident idea about rain, which for the UK is obviously great. The tidal monitor is great for a fishing tool on coastal waters.

Personally I prefer the rubber strap, so I ordered one (and the strap end pieces which you need too for about 30 quid total direct from Casio).

Some people reviewed this as not having the look at and light function. I don't know what the formal name is for this feature, but basically in the night hours, if you tilt the watch to look at it, it turns on the light automatically. This is super handy, as actually the light button is flush to the watch, so if you cannot see it, it is not obvious where you are pushing! Perhaps my fingers are too calloused ;)

I'm really happy with this. One of my best buys this year (in the past 12 months)!