5.0 out of 5 stars Heartache..Excitement..Anticipation..Love.. a must read for Karice Bolton's Fans!
I bought this book on my kindle as soon as I could, after reading Karice's Watchers Trilogy I
knew this new series had to be great to be nearly as good as the Watchers.

O.M.G! Fantastic!! This book is a must read a proper page turner I didn't want to put it down! I felt nervous at times with things happening and twists and turns where you think you know...
Published on 4 July 2012 by xsarahxx

3.0 out of 5 stars I really liked the story but......
I couldn't get into this book for one reason. There was to much looking/glancing/ and releasing of gazes ect. It became a bit tedious and was really distracting.
It was a shame because the story was great. I loved the humour and the characters, and it had me biting my nails in one part. I just felt as if it wasn't necessary to have the characters looking at and...
Published 17 months ago by KJ Lee

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely souls., 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I rated this book a 5 star rating coz it was better than what I was expecting to be and very well thought out. Can't wait to get altered souls :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Suitable for teenagers. Bit slow & gloomy to start with. After a couple of chapters got more interesting. If you like witches & spells definately one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lonely souls, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Good book nice story easy to follow hard to put down. Worth a read off to get the next in the series now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Good!!!, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
This is such a great book to get stuck into. Can't wait to read the next book of the series. Absolutely fantastic book and I would recommend this anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural love., 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Lonely souls is well worth a read if you like supernatural love story's.
The book is based around witches good and bad and the search for Beatrice's mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has everything!, 1 Jan 2013
S. Dougill "susand1408" (NorthWest UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
The story is around the two main charachters:
Triss & Logan.
2 weeks before Triss turned 18 and was welcomed into the covern as a witch
her mother disappears.
With her childhood friend Logan (soon to become the love of her life)
she trys to find out what has happened to her mother
and who is using dark magic against her.
This is a fantastic mix of love, loss, witchery & mystery.
I loved reading this book and would highly recommend it!
5 out of 5 for me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Souls, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I am a big fan of The Watchers Trilogy by Karice and so was expecting to be swept away by this as I usually prefer reading about witches than angels. How wrong I was. Ok is a good description for this book. There is nothing majorly wrong with it but there is nothing majorly right either. Each of the characters have their own individual quirks and temperaments but it just didn't seem developed in a lot of cases. One thing I have to add here is that I was completely fed up by the end of the book about hearing of Logan's "soft lips". They were pretty much described in minute detail all the way through the book.

A lot of things are left hanging, with no explanation, even though you are supposed to believe that it plays a big role in the shape of things to come - ie a spell that Triss and Logan find in a book, or the arrowhead pendant that Triss is given and then finds! Things happen or objects are given etc that I am sure will have bearing upon the story when read as a whole but at the moment, you are just left wondering if the author's mind was wandering when she wrote that part.

There are other things as well but I think this review is long enough now.

This book is ok and as it is FREE it won't cost you anything to at least try it. As for me, I'll reread The Watchers Trilogy. I won't be reading anymore of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars glad i didnt buy any of the other books, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Read because it was free. Found it very boring from start to finish.would not recommend to anyone to read or download

3.0 out of 5 stars Witch's promise?, 23 Aug 2012
Amazon Customer (Bolton, Nr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
The whole concept behind this book is so promising!! It just left me feeling very frustrated that somewhere between the writer's vivid imagination and the words on the page there has been a game of 'chinese whispers'!! An effective author uses the medium of words to paint a picture in the reader's mind that should look and feel very similar to that in the tale teller's head. Too often this book feels like I'm looking through net curtains and the picture is blurred.
Will be buying the next in the series just to see if the background that is missing in this book is there. I would so love to understand this story....!! But then again I could still be immune to any spell cast via the Witch Avenue Series and remain a 'Lonely Soul' forever....!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2014