Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 21 June 2013
This book had me hooked from the first page till the end . Had everything I was expecting from karice Bolton such a brilliant writer, how she takes you through their journeys, you feel as if your their with them. Highly recomend to everyone to read it . Can't wait to read the next in the series.
on 24 January 2014
I've been reading too many vampire books recently so decided to take a change and read something witch related
I'm so glad I did this book is great! Builds the storyline and character's excellently. Will just finish this review and download the next.. definitely worth a read :)
on 24 January 2013
I never expected to fall in love with this story quite as much as I did, it's a total mix between things that are completely supernatural and things that are so utterly normal for teenage life, it's unreal. The contrast makes for an entirely gripping story line.
on 15 December 2013
I read the awakening and this is equally brilliant. I gave it 5 stars as it had me gripped from the first page. It has you believing in what else goes on in our universe, good and bad magic brought to life, it is possible. I love her books and will read more.
on 3 April 2013
I really enjoyed this, opening book. It started quickly with Trisha, mum disappearing and never lost pace. The conflicting emotions were not overdone and balanced well with the action scenes. Can't wait to start book two
on 27 November 2013
Although it took me a while to get into this book I ended up really enjoying it and wanting to know what happens next so I will be reading the rest of this series who'd of guessed I'd like a witch story :)
on 25 May 2014
I LIKED THIS BOOK AND IT WAS THE FIRST I HAVE READ FROM THIS AUTHOR SO WAS INTRIGUED FROM THE DESCRIPTION. HAVE TO SAY I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED, WELL WRITTEN GREAT CHARACTERS CANT WAIT TO READ BOOK 2
on 9 September 2013
Wow love free books and this is a must but you will have to pay for all the other books and am sure you will, fast easy read mystery,magic with a touch of love and you will love every character!
on 21 January 2014
I have to admit I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. I defiantly recommend reading this book. It contains action, drama and romance. I can't wait to read the next book.
on 30 March 2013
Really loved this book, drama from the beginning and was so glad Triss and Logan finally found their way. Dramatic ending to this book and I can't wait to start number 2 :)