on 24 February 2013
Fun designs make these tins a practical and decorative item for your kitchen. I bought these for my daughter who is a cupcake fanatic and she loves the different colours and designs. If I have any criticism it is that the metal is rather thin and can easily go out of shape.
on 22 January 2013
These tins are lovely and great value. You can spend the same on one tin on the high street. Well worth ordering.
on 21 August 2014
I bought these for teachers' presents at the end of term, and filled them with home made cakes. The tin lids are nice and tight, so presumably would keep things fresh, and the tins are very pretty. I would like them for myself!
on 7 January 2015
I bought these for my grandmother who is constantly baking and asking for old sweet tins. She was more than impressed when she recieved these, as was I. The delivery was fast and the tins appeared well wrapped.
on 23 April 2014
Wanted some nice looking tins to transport the cakes I bake for the family. I have to make sure I get them back as everyone is always after them as they are so decorative. Another bonus is they all fit nicely inside each other for storage.
on 1 January 2014
I bought these for my wife as she was starting to bake. I was surprised by the lack of variety in cake tins with a nice design. I seen these on Amazon and they were ideal, we use them all the time, the large pink one gets used the most.
on 4 January 2014
I bought theses tins for my daughter for Christmas. She has quite a small kitchen so thought these would be good as they store inside each other when not in use, thus saving space. She liked the designs and was really pleased with them.
on 10 June 2014
Great fun tins, lovely decoration only reason for 4*'s is I would have liked them a little sturdier. Otherwise perfect for my daughter at Uni
on 26 February 2014
Bought these for the mrs who loves to bake, look good and the sizes are ideal. She just needs to fill them with cakes for me to eat :)
on 15 June 2014
Really nice neat set, the packing was damaged on arrival but luckily the tins were ok, really love them and they make a nice set!