4.0 out of 5 stars White plastic ice watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not for me
Published 2 months ago by Becky Disney-Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars White plastic ice watch, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Plastic or PU Bracelet SD.WE.U.P.12 (Watch)
This watch was very good value for money! However when I looked at it before deciding to buy,it said it came in either plastic or a PU strap,personally I would of preferred the PU strap,however when purchasing the product via amazon there was no way of choosing which one i wanted to purchase and wasn't sure which one i would be receiving till it arrived via post! Great watch but if both where available then customer should get an option/choice of which one they wanted to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Watch Quartz Watch with white dial analogue display, 3 Jan 2013
Deborah Smith "Dib-Dob Debz" (Leicester - UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my daughter from Amazon at good price when on offer, as a little extra for my teenage daughter. She loves it.
Came all nicely packaged, but the only let down I felt was that there were no instructions on how to remove links from the bracelet if too big etc. Luckily my brother-in-law is a whiz with the small screwdriver and was able to adjust if for my daughter to wear on Christmas day, otherwise I think most people may have had to take to jewellers to alter.
That said daughter loves it, not my cup of tea, but does look a mice watch on.

5.0 out of 5 stars ICE WATCH, 22 Feb 2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ONLY COMES OFF WHILE I AM ASLEEP IT IS LIGHT ALTHOUGH BIG COULDN'T BE HAPPIER UNLESS IT WERE FREE!

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Delivery!, 2 Mar 2014
Lovely watch boughr it for my daughters birthday. Unfortunately it didn"t arrive until 2 days after her birthday although I had ordered it in plenty of time. Also didn't have aa choice of strap so she had to pay 9.99 to have a couple of links removed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not for me, 13 Jun 2014
Unfortunately this item was not what I was expecting. I was hoping for PU bracelet, but got the plastic which I did not like. I was also a little disappointed that the ICE packaging was scuffed, the watch did not have the tags the ICE watches come with, was just dropped into the presentation box not properly presented as these watches usually are. Thank goodness it wasn't a present for someone. Sadly I had to return it.

But the watch itself is lovely and I intend to buy the PU bracelet one elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice watch, 10 May 2014
I bought this watch for my niece who wanted something big and bold. She loves the size and tells me it is very modern. I like the white strap. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced fashion watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present..., 26 Jun 2014
...for my Sister. She loves it and it looks great on her wrist. Job done. Good price, speedy delivery, would recommend these guys and would use again. Thanks :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipped from USA, 18 Jan 2014
Mr. N. M. Batchelor "NickB" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Minor hiccup when documents requested by FEDEX for customs. Did not get charged any extra. Correct paperwork with good only not spotted by Fedex

4.0 out of 5 stars Slight disappointment, 9 May 2014
Good but my wife wanted a PU strap but there was nowhere this choice could bespecified so she was disappointed to receive a plastic one.

4.0 out of 5 stars big and plasticy ... but .., 14 Jan 2013
Wasn't too sure on this watch once I receieved it however having worn it a few days I've got used to the size and uvpvc whiteness ... Looks pretty cool , will look even better with a tan . Thought it may feel uncomfortable with it being plastic however now I wouldnt even know its there .
I would say however I paid sale price ie 20 discount and dont think it's really worth more than that . Definetly paying for the name , though the quality is fone but nothing special . My son has the cheap sekonda version and it's just as good .
In short , its a nice watch , chunky - may take a bit of getting used to. Also it took me a while to work out how to get it out the box .... and finally , you will need to have it adjusted at a jewellers .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›