5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Easy to use, clean and mess free. Does what it should very well. Well worth getting one of these. Hassle free
Published 11 months ago by Andrew Camm

2.0 out of 5 stars You'll leave marks of your own fingers...
Published 11 months ago by Marta

2.0 out of 5 stars You'll leave marks of your own fingers..., 16 July 2013
This review is from: BabyRice Baby Hand and Footprint Inkless Wipe Prints Kit (Black) (Baby Product)
Maybe this is not appropriate for a 16-month old. I used it on my daughter's hands and feet and we made a mess. Why? Because once I picked up the wipe, I also got the ink on my fingers. Then I grabbed my baby's hand and pressed it onto the paper. But I had to open her hand well (she kept closing the hand...) and while I was pressing it, I touched the paper several times. So now I have a print with my baby's hands and my digits all over the place!!!! My recommendation - do it while your child is very young AND ask someone else to hold the paper....

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 28 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars PRINTS KIT, 21 May 2013
Catherine (Marsaxlokk, Malta) - See all my reviews
I LIKED THE ITEM AND THINK ITS GREAT BUT YOU ONLY GET 1 WIPE WITH THE KIT WHICH I THINK IS NOT ENOUGH. TO GET A GOOD PRINT YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE WIPE SO YOU CAN KEEP DOING IT UNTIL ACHIEVED.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to use, 10 May 2014
for our new born baby as you'd expect, but as you only have 4 A4 sheets and 1 go with the wipe, I feel we should have opted for an ink bad and dealt with the mess to have more goes at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2014
This Works really well indeed. Used it on my 1 month old baby girl for her hands and feet with very good results. Easy to use but better as a two person job so that there is no imprint of Adult hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby hand prints, 7 Aug 2013
Makes baby (9 month) hand prints possible!! You get a number of sheets of paper so you get a few goes. All that goes on the babies hand is a special clear liquid (from a wipe). No mess, Great results...couldn't be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 April 2013
This does what it says on the tin. The product itself is easy to use, the instructions are simple, although we found it very difficult to use with a wriggly newborn baby, may be better for older babies, or wait until they're asleep before trying to get prints! The ones we did get are great, the detail comes out well, but a lot of the were smudgy because we couldn't get him to keep still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been searching for somthing like this, 13 Mar 2013
Since I had my son three years ago I wanted a cheap effective way of taking hand and foot prints. Usually the sets you can buy are very expensive and some just have paint which doesn't have all the lovely fine detail that this product allows. I used this to take hand prints from my three year old and four month old. It was so simple to use and although I did it on my own I didnt get any of my own marks on the paper. I managed to use all four pieces of paper, about two prints each on each piece from the one wipe. The last pictures came out the best as the wipe had less solution and they werent as smudgy. When I started the baby was asleep but quickly woke up so I had to stretch her fingers out but I wiped her hand and lay the paper on her tummy while she was laying down, uncreased her fingers and quickly popped her hand onto the paper. It worked a treat.

The prints for for a display I was making for mothers day however even though I ordered next day delivery I didnt recieve the parcel till two days after mothers day which I was not happy about but that is the couriers fault not the seller. Top product

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 12 July 2013
I got given this as a baby shower gift, it is a very good product, I used it when my baby was 3 weeks old and the feet were very easy to do but the hands not so easy! She kept closing her hands so couldn't get a good print, you only get one wipe aswell so maybe use when child is a bit older! All in all though a very good product and do get great results! Worth the money I would say

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yet tried out!, 30 Dec 2012
It didn't look up to much when unpacked but it was fairly cheap so maybe it will be worth the money when it is used (baby arriving Feb so bit of a wait).