5.0 out of 5 stars Butter-soft leather!
Published on 7 Sept. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight sizes
Bought this for my girlfriend. The size was not generous at all. Had to return it - there wewre no problems at all with that. Only problem was it was too small but very good service
Published 17 months ago by mdk

5.0 out of 5 stars Butter-soft leather!, 7 Sept. 2012
Very pleased with this fabulous jacket. It has great details like all the useful pockets without sacrificing style! The leather is wonderfully soft, the style is fitted and true to size, I would say, although I am average height so for taller ladies I imagine it might be a little short on the waist. This is a very well finished jacket and I think it will be a staple in my wardrobe for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely jacket. sizes very small, 2 May 2014
This review is from: 100% Ladies Real Leather Jacket Fitted Bikers Style Vintage Black by Tru Clothing (Apparel)
I love this. jacket. it's lovely soft leather and a really nice style. sizes are tiny though. I wear size 10/12 clothes and having read other reviews I bought XL. This did fit but I wouldnt have been able to fasten it with anything more than a t shirt under. I refurned it and now have XXL, which is perfect. The sellers were prompt and courteous regarding the return, and I would definitely deal with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous jacket!, 19 July 2012
This jacket is simply GORGEOUS! The leather is beautifully soft but not too thin. It came within 48 hours, which is a big plus! I'm normally size 12, but ordered 14 and it's a perfect fit. It might be a little bit longer as I'm 5ft10, but it still looks great and sexy with longer tops or tunics. Can't wait to wear it! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful jacket, 10 May 2014
A fantastic jacket, slim fit, looks great, the leather is really soft. I am a size 8 and ordered a size up, M, and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of garment, 27 Feb. 2014
This leather jacket is absolutely perfect, with great style and quality. Just follow the advice and order one size larger than your usual.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight sizes, 31 Dec. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Real leather???, 17 May 2014
Not sure it is real leather and, if it is, the quality is very poor. Stiff and does not smell like leather.
Returned and bought one 100% REAL LEATHER in a shop in Brick Lane (London) for just few pound more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, 30 April 2015
For the price I would recommend the jacket. It's leather and only a few ££ more than faux leather jackets.

This jacket is surprisingly cute. Definitely more attractive than in the picture. Very soft leather.
The problem is really with the sizing. The sizing really runs small, I ordered 1 size larger (UK L) and that was quite tight, I couldn't wear anything besides a tank top under it. That being said it was a pretty sexy fit. I would have kept it except there was a small flaw in the leather on the seam where it hadn't quite caught the stitch. So I traded it in for a new one and larger size (I took it into the store in London so I could try it on, don't know how their return shipping is). The 2 sizes up fits better, the sleeves are a bit gappier, and it isn't quite as sexy, but I can now wear a sweater underneath and move my arms freely. For sizing I think if one has narrow shoulders and no chest, 1 size up would fit fine. This is where the jacket is the tightest. If you have any type of chest bumps...2 sizes up.

Also there was a really strange smell to the first one, almost like petroleum, I think this has to do with packaging and shipping, it needed a bit of airing, but then was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather jacket !, 14 May 2014
art86ify (Cyprus, Europe) - See all my reviews
A fabulous jacket to last forever, I just love it! Very good purchase for real soft leather. Am normally size M and I ordered XL because I have breast (Cup C) and it fits right as expected. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Dec. 2013
Very good quality, beautiful garment and very good value for money!!!!! I'd highly recommend it to anyone who is not 6 feet tal. As I am it does come up on me a tad short.