4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent --- BUT
It must be installed to be used, i.e. it cannot be run from the CD. This means that if you want to wipe a disk clean (I wanted to rebuild an old compluer as new) it must be installed in another computer as a second disk (or in a remote caddy which I didnt have) - an unwelcome chore..
That said, Paragon deserve their position as the leader in this type of...
Published 14 months ago by Mr. P. J. Hubbard

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing
It seems to have a bug, in that after I've run one of the tools, drives no longer mount automatically when I plug them in. Sad person that I am, I've now seen it do it three times (and I've spent a fair bit of time restoring the system back to a working image between each time I've run Paragon).

After the first 30 days there's no support unless you pay...
Published 9 months ago by DaveJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)

After the first 30 days there's no support unless you pay separately for it.

Its not intuitive to use. For example I tried resizing a partition. In theory you move the slider until the partition is the right size. I moved it slightly too far. So I thought, just move it back a bit, but that, strangely seems to move the partition instead.

Life's too short. There must be something better out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Software could not reallocate disk space between two partitions, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
My Sony VGN-FE31H laptop has two partitions, the first is all but full. The second is only half full. I was expecting to be able reallocate the size of the partitions. The software said this was not possible because of the Toshiba hard disk. The Avanquest search could not find this software which was not helpful. 26 wasted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent --- BUT, 6 May 2013
Mr. P. J. Hubbard "Pejayhub" (Cockermouth, Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
That said, Paragon deserve their position as the leader in this type of software.
As to the supplier - they deserve five stars - excelent service - arrive two days before the estimated time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not support WINDOWS 8.1, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
I wasted my money as this product is advertised for use with Windows 8, It does not work with the latest microsoft updates, and a request for a full refund has been rejected telling me I have to buy at full retail price another later version (Suite 14 ), I never even used the product so avoid this company they are Con merchants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Partition software, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
Arrived in good time and in good order. I have had an earlier version in the past but this version has been much expanded, unfortunately it has not made it any more user friendly. All in all it is value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite, 22 Aug 2013
Michael Chambers (Vienna, Austria, Europe, The World, The Universe, This Life, A cat in my next life) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
Works as well as any other Disk manager program that normally costs a lot more than this product, try Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite, you will be pleasantly surprised how good it really is - I was!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paragon are relied on., 3 July 2013
M. Taplin "mikekoi" (Weston-super-Mare, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
My past experience with Paragons Disk Manager products allows me to say you can have total confidence that this product does what it says on the box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the 2009 edition, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
Being able to run the Paragon software from disc was a major advantage which appears to be lost to us. That said the software did the job and it recognises the growing use of SSDs

1.0 out of 5 stars Paragon hard disk manager 12 - avoid!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
Absolute rubbish. Kept trying to back up my computer and crashed every time. Do not buy this product! I tried to email the company and had no help at all. I suggest people buy something else, such as acronis. This is going straight in the bin.

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC)
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 7 / 8)
Out of stock