4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, big size though
Lovely soft lining, warm and soft. Very light too. Only issue I have is I they're way too big. I'm normally 32L 32W so I went for the medium. Bad idea, these drag along the floor and require a belt. I'd go small if you want to get something that fits!

Good pair of boarding trousers overall.
Published 19 months ago by JimC

3.0 out of 5 stars Inner lining has come away
These are perfectly fine Ski trousers. I've used them for 2 weeks in total, however the inner lining has come unattached in a section around the fly seam. They are still usable but I expected them to last a bit longer than 2 weeks before coming apart.
Published 3 months ago by Jon

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, big size though, 19 Jan 2013

Good pair of boarding trousers overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable warm trousers, 7 Feb 2013
I'm A 31 waist and i got small thanks to the comment below, was gonna get a medium, but the small is long enough and a perfect fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inner lining has come away, 30 May 2014