4.0 out of 5 stars lining does not come out for washing
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by dav

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive
good quality that's true, but these fur in the shoes are first very soft ,after several days it became flat ,and it's difficult to wash.

and also it's a bit too expensive ,i payed 6 pound extra tax over it! that's nobody's fault of course.together it's more expensive.
Published 16 months ago by emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars lining does not come out for washing, 11 Mar. 2013
the crocs are great with the lego theme, comfy and robust, however I didn't notice they had a cloth lining that can't be removed for washing. I've no idea if whole shoe can be placed in washing machine as no instructions came with it so assuming not. I should have looked closer at shoe spec, however on a practical level a cloth lining in a kids shoe that has no back needs to be cleaned regularly and my own croc style shoes have a removable lining. still lovely but no idea just what weather they meant for as fur lining on a beach not great and no back not much good in the cold weather, but for now they make great slippers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov. 2013
My childre loves this crocs... Very nice for winter... Excelent quality... I enjoy the colors and the walking way which gives...

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorites, 26 Jun. 2013
They're pink, they have lego pattern on them and they are warm and fluffy on the inside. Haven't been able to get my boy into slippers before ... these were an instant hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never off, 28 Mar. 2013
Mrs. Morag E. Travis "Morag" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These crocs were bought meant to be worn by my son after swimming for coming home rather than messing with socks and shoes. These are never off his feet at home - I certainly am getting my money's worth out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Sooooo comfy!", 18 Sept. 2014
Mrs. Bryony A. Shaw "joltek" (Ely, Cambs) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these on a whim when they were reduced to less than £10 and my 7 year old has been wearing them as slippers for the last month. She loves them! She has had slippers before but generally loses them or can't be bothered to get them so I was skeptical that she would wear these but it's the first thing she does when she gets in every day because she says they are crazily comfortable. I'm not sure if the fury lining is going to get stinky over time but it hasn't so far. My son has now requested a pair too as crocs are his favourite shoes and he'd like some indoor ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these crocs!, 26 Aug. 2014
Bought these for my 6 year old daughter and she loves them... Read a few reviews and ordered a size bigger based on another buyer's review. My daughter is a 13 so went for a 1 and they fit perfectly... She loves crocs and wears them all the time so these are perfect for colder days... Only downside is that the sock doesn't come out for washing but other than that they're great and would definitely buy again... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego crocs, 30 July 2014
These are great crocs my boy loves them stand out well look fab on fit is lovely great for lego fans who like crocs he would wear them all day every day if I let him well worth the money I got these on offer So even better lovely n fluffy in side shoe which is nice only down full is can't wash the liner but I still give 5 stars would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab crocs., 10 July 2014
Find most crocs are far too wide for my sons feet but these are much better due to the fir lining. As he likes to wear his crocs/or similar all year round these will be ideal! Come in several lego-type colours and really struggled to decide which ones to get! Only go up to a size 3 which is a shame because want some!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome casual footwear!, 14 Jun. 2014
How can you go wrong with a Crocs? Very cool and trendy looking for 3 year old.A real head turner style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, 27 Feb. 2014
E. Christiana (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
Well if there is one thing crocs are is comfy, this pair is also warm for winter, and comes in a funky cute design. What is not to love?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›