4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!
Very very good buggy...almost perfect. I looked everywhere for buggy for my son when he outgrew his pram but no matter what I put him in his head would overlap at the top (he's very tall) anyway saw this & tried it out in a store (kiddecare i think) before ordering from amazon who were cheaper. On top of the height requirement
I wanted something with a similar...
Published 9 months ago by howitis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by Rebecca

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
I wanted something with a similar strength of construction as the pram.. (I found a lot of buggys to be quite flimsy) this feels robust &
The moneverbillity of this is excellent! aswell as being compact & suprisingly light when easily folded down..just a click & a lift..see youtube vids!..also wanted a 1 bar handle & recliner which this has..some other reviews mentioned that when upright child is not fully upright/straight & this is true however I easily fixed this by purchasing a tatonka? chest strap also on amazon & clipped it to the back & it works a treat! When child is reclined there is nothing to protect their head its just a mesh panel so don't load the integrated bag up with anything to hard or bulky..I actually put the rain cover in there (which is easy to attach/detach etc) and anthing else on the side furthest from my son and its been fine. The material is nice & durable & I'm pleased with the sand colour..the only thing in my opinion that lets it down is the basket. I cant get alot in there in comparison to my pram as space to insert bags is quite small from back..is better to insert from sides but even then you may struggle with average filled carrier & I often pack it without carriers now & manage ok with it.
Altogether I'm very pleased with it & its a pleasure to use just a shame about the basket poss head protection?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
Nice product. Easy to setup and easy to move around. Initially I was not sure about this colour in B-Agile 4. After receiving the product, now I am sure. :)

Son likes it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value pram, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
Love this pram, have been using it for 4 months. Most useful feature is can integrate with car seat. We've been using it with the car seat which is rear-facing. The basket is a bit small for my taste and difficult to reach. The rubber handles foam are easily damaged by scratching while folding it up. Otherwise, what a great item. Small and dynamic, exactly what I needed for city pramming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller!, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
Just purchased this product and I am very happy with it. It is a light but sturdy stroller that is easy to maneuver. I love that it has the one hand folding feature of the Baby Jogger City Mini, but at half the price. We will be using it in Stockholm during the winter, and we were able to fit the muff in there easily, and we will also be taking it to Mexico with us, and it has a lot of ventilation for hot weather. I definitely recommend this stroller!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
I very carefully read all the reviews before purchasing this and clearly none of the reviewers have previously had a Cossato Swift Lite Supa. I am replacing my Cossatto with this and am very disappointed overall. It may be light in comparison to others but it is so heavy and bulky in comparison to the one I am used to. It probably is not heavy and bulky if you own a similar design already. I would only buy this again if needing a travel system rather than just a pushchair. As I no longer need a travel system, I wish i'd gone for another Cossatto.

Pros.
Very sturdy and chunky design (not compared to others like it but compared to other designs of strollers).
Well padded.
Very easy to put together, did it in just under 5 minutes.
Easy to put down (not so easy if you have a footmuff on as you then can't use the centre handle to lift it to fold, you have to use two hands then which defeats the object of the main selling point of the buggy. This is just niggly really but a design point they can't change. I expect you can buy a matching footmuff with the hole for the handle to go though from them).
Shopping basket is sturdy and a good size
Steers very easily and turns well. Wheels not the best quality but do the job.

Cons
Seat has mesh at the top so you can't fit a universal buggy footmuff with an elasticated back fix as you can't slip it over the back of the seat, this means that the footmuff slips down all the time.
I really dislike the back design. It has a 'drawstring' so you let the back down to whatever height you want rather than to a set point. That part is great but when putting it back up, the weight of my son in the buggy makes it much harder than if it just had set points to 'click' in. Another thing that looks like a good idea but is highly impractical on a busy street in the rain! Bring back the old design that you can push up with one hand. The other issue with the drawstring design is that it looks like the straps will fray after a short while and there would be no way to replace them.
Raincover on my Cossato was awesome, it just had poppers to attach it and could be done in seconds. This has one of the designs I hate that goes right over the entire pram in one big elasticated cover and has no breathing holes that I can find. Cannot be put on quickly or easily when out and is chunky to store. Annoying if you don't drive and have to keep it in the pushchair itself as it takes up valuable shopping room!
Handle is really narrow. Why on earth did they make the corners so rounded so when you push the thing it puts a strain on your inner wrist muscles. I'll get used to it but just a few centimetres wider would be so much more comfy, my friends both commented on how annoying the handle bar is in comparison to others. Fine if you are short I guess!
Height. At only 100cm and with no height adjustment this is not a good idea for anyone tall who uses it a lot. For small journeys it would be fine but if, like me, you walk a lot then it is an issue. For the amount of money they are charging, I expect better adjustment.
No suspension which other models similar to this usually have.
Folds out so the fabric is on the outside when shut down, has no cover to prevent it getting dirty in this mode which is a shame as I hate the light fabric looking grubby straight away after one journey in the car.

So, is this a good buy? Yes if you get it cheap. Not at all if you pay full price as it has design flaws that niggle when you compare it to other, lower and similar priced pushchairs. It has no flexibility for users of different heights and while it folds easily, this can be done with one hand and one foot on my old buggy and to be honest, the extra weight, lack of suspension and uncomfy handlebar, horrid raincover etc on this do not make it worth the extra cash!

I would say, this is probably ideal for short people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
Bought this on the basis of the last review as I was not sure of the colour either, absolutely love the B-Agile 4, a dream to push around, raincover included and completely covers my son and so easy to fold. I bought it for an older child and I wish this was around when he was a baby! Cant fault it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to push!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
This pushchair has a great fold but its a pain when you have a footmuff on it! the hood pocket is huge as is the hood.the agile is lovely to push and the basket is ok.BUT... the seat recline is easy to recline but hard work when your little one wants to sit back up again,and this is another problem the seat doeant sit completely upright,my daughter doesnt look comfy in this pushchair and after a little while starts to get upset so i am hardly useing it which is a bit of a waste really another thing is the rain cover is easily pulled off by little monkies! so as a buggy for in the boot i would recommend but not for the school run back to my old pliko p3!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
I have only used the pram once (only got it yesterday) and already I love it! The pram I had previously was very wide and bulky which made it difficult gettin on and off busses, this pram is much smaller and lighter and fits in to small spaces which is great when getting on a busy bus! Its so easy to steer and my lo seems really comfy in it. I wish I had bought this pram first as its brilliant! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buggy, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
I Searched around for a higher end stroller at a great price. Bought this at 60% and to be honest it's been so great I would of paid full price. Leaves me with lots of boot space, folds with one hand, and looks great compared to the umbrella fold strollers. My son finds it very comfy to, which is a huge compliment as he sleeps no where but at home and in his first trip out in his new stroller he slept.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand) (Baby Product)
All of Britax's products are real quality. It's not the small umbrella fold that most people want from a second buggy but it easily folds with one hand and is very sturdy. It is a forward facing push chair, suitable from birth and can fit on a car seat if needed, very easily manoverable.

Britax B-Agile 4 (Desert Sand)
Out of stock