Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 September 2013
... for lovers of wistful, yearning pop songs like those of Prefab Sprout, Belle and Sebastian and Lloyd Cole - refences to these abound. Absolutely delightful.
on 8 January 2016
The guy who gave this one star gave Mumford and Sons a five star review, so his opinion, in my opinion, is worth very little. G.Cleaver's review is pretty much spot on, I would add Aztec Camera and Orange Juice to the list of influences and like all of these, some of the lyrics are, occasionally, a bit too knowing for my liking. It's not perfect, I'd give it four stars in isolation but to counteract the one star, I'll give it five.
on 3 December 2012
The only track of any quality is 'I know what love isn't' the rest, in my opinion, are absolute rubbish.
Not worth buying at all!