on 16 December 2013
Iv'e been doing this for 2 days and I have an influx of orders in my business.
Feels so good and exiting while leaving the money to find.
A tip for UK based people, use say a 3inch x 4 inch zipper plastic and leave £1 with a little post note inside.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2013
This is a brief book, just an essay really, about how to attract money by magic. It talks about money as if it were an entity and since, in fact, the author has spirit guides, there is a certain logic in this. I will not remove all the impact of her book by disclosing the secret of her method of attracting money, though it could be stated in two sentences.
Personally, I am not opposed to belief in the supernatural, since I believe in the supernatural God, and so in the power of faith and in spiritual laws. Thus far, the author of this booklet and I are agreed. However, the beliefs taught in this book have more to do with superstitious and magical folk religion than with the exalted religious beliefs of Judaism and Christianity. I'd like to say more, but if I do I will give away the book's main idea.
The sincerity of this author shines out of her writing. She is loving and giving in her attitudes and her central suggestion is a very attractive one, whether one accepts her religious ideas or not. Her book is written literately and there are few typos, a refreshing change from many indie books on Kindle. I love to read the life-wisdom of others and was ready to absorb and accept what she has to say, but personally I am not ready to descend to mere magic. I consider that there's a better guide than spirits and that is the Spirit of God, and a better way to gain prosperity through following more exalted spiritual laws. To follow them involves surrendering one's control of life to God, which may be too much of a price for some. His Book promises, 'Give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and running over it shall be poured into your lap.' An ancient promise which still holds true, and requiring no spirit guides or dialogues with 'the spirit of money' but rather, dialogue with Almighty God. This is no mere quarrel over semantics and the details of belief, but a highly significant matter, since it affects the whole of one's life and that of whole communities and nations.
on 11 July 2013
I thought this would be very 'samey' but there was definitely something new apart from the usual 'we create our own reality, what you think is what you get blah blah'. the latter all works, and I believe in it, but this suggests a really sweet way of creating money that I had never tried, that I think works nicely. I will not give the secret away here! Worth a go. I found it refreshing and nicely written.
on 5 July 2013
This is a great book, I can't wait to get started with the technique.
If anyone in the UK has done this, please can you help me? Laina suggests starting with small $1 bills - what should I use in the UK as our smallest "bill" is a £5 note and I'd like to start smaller - would a £1 coin work? Please can anyone help? I have emailed the author but no response. Thanks - otherwise, fab book!
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2013
I really liked the idea of giving to receive this makes perfect sense to me. I do try to donate whenever I can but it has never been done secretly. I will definitely be testing out some of the experiments the author recommended. Thank you Laina well done.
on 29 September 2013
This book was brilliant and an eye opener. We should be more open to giving, the act of which can warm the coldest heart, make people smile and cheer some ones day. This is rewarding in itself.
on 30 July 2014
Such a lovely little uplifting book all about how to feel differently towards money. I am fascinated by the programming that surrounds peoples attitudes about MONEY and I am researching many taboos and feelings surrounding how people are either at ease with finances or they live a life of dread and lack because of it. I am a person who loves to find pennies in the road and I trust that these are a positive sign from a higher power that I am on the right track. Not only do I find money in the road, from 1p up to fivers blowing in the wind, I also find furniture, toys, and my latest big 'Street Treasure' was a silver Towel heating radiator! I had only wished for that the day before and passed by it as it was propped against a wall and I was on a bus ! The builder was pleased to let me have all the fittings so I got the whole lot for free! This is how I trust in the Universe to bring me abundance and prosperity. I allow it to come in all forms and it arrives often! I love this little book and its one of a collection around the subject of money. Its great, get it! I also like ' Money is Love' and ' I really really adore ' Ask and it is Given' ! Happy Manifesting of money, this is a great little book! Enjoy!
on 30 November 2013
Great little book that doesn't drag out the help on offer.

Its practical and to the point. Great little ebook
on 10 September 2013
Thank you,reading the book makes you feel good. Really enjoyable quick read. A good method to live by for everyone.
on 28 September 2013
Really good book!I've already had results with getting discounts ect...looking forward to seeing what other good things happen:)I know look at money in a more positive way.