5.0 out of 5 stars Instant results.
Iv'e been doing this for 2 days and I have an influx of orders in my business.
Feels so good and exiting while leaving the money to find.
A tip for UK based people, use say a 3inch x 4 inch zipper plastic and leave £1 with a little post note inside.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Relying on magic
This is a brief book, just an essay really, about how to attract money by magic. It talks about money as if it were an entity and since, in fact, the author has spirit guides, there is a certain logic in this. I will not remove all the impact of her book by disclosing the secret of her method of attracting money, though it could be stated in two sentences...
Published 17 months ago by Aletheuon

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant results., 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Happy Money (Increase the Flow of Money with a Simple 2-Step Formula) (Kindle Edition)
Iv'e been doing this for 2 days and I have an influx of orders in my business.
Feels so good and exiting while leaving the money to find.

2.0 out of 5 stars Relying on magic, 26 Dec. 2013
Aletheuon (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Personally, I am not opposed to belief in the supernatural, since I believe in the supernatural God, and so in the power of faith and in spiritual laws. Thus far, the author of this booklet and I are agreed. However, the beliefs taught in this book have more to do with superstitious and magical folk religion than with the exalted religious beliefs of Judaism and Christianity. I'd like to say more, but if I do I will give away the book's main idea.
The sincerity of this author shines out of her writing. She is loving and giving in her attitudes and her central suggestion is a very attractive one, whether one accepts her religious ideas or not. Her book is written literately and there are few typos, a refreshing change from many indie books on Kindle. I love to read the life-wisdom of others and was ready to absorb and accept what she has to say, but personally I am not ready to descend to mere magic. I consider that there's a better guide than spirits and that is the Spirit of God, and a better way to gain prosperity through following more exalted spiritual laws. To follow them involves surrendering one's control of life to God, which may be too much of a price for some. His Book promises, 'Give and it shall be given to you, pressed down and running over it shall be poured into your lap.' An ancient promise which still holds true, and requiring no spirit guides or dialogues with 'the spirit of money' but rather, dialogue with Almighty God. This is no mere quarrel over semantics and the details of belief, but a highly significant matter, since it affects the whole of one's life and that of whole communities and nations.

4.0 out of 5 stars A different and lovely approach, 11 July 2013
Janet Male "oya1" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I thought this would be very 'samey' but there was definitely something new apart from the usual 'we create our own reality, what you think is what you get blah blah'. the latter all works, and I believe in it, but this suggests a really sweet way of creating money that I had never tried, that I think works nicely. I will not give the secret away here! Worth a go. I found it refreshing and nicely written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - but question from UK purchaser, 5 July 2013
This is a great book, I can't wait to get started with the technique.
If anyone in the UK has done this, please can you help me? Laina suggests starting with small $1 bills - what should I use in the UK as our smallest "bill" is a £5 note and I'd like to start smaller - would a £1 coin work? Please can anyone help? I have emailed the author but no response. Thanks - otherwise, fab book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Money, 21 Jun. 2013
I really liked the idea of giving to receive this makes perfect sense to me. I do try to donate whenever I can but it has never been done secretly. I will definitely be testing out some of the experiments the author recommended. Thank you Laina well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Sept. 2013
This book was brilliant and an eye opener. We should be more open to giving, the act of which can warm the coldest heart, make people smile and cheer some ones day. This is rewarding in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyable, 10 Sept. 2013
Thank you,reading the book makes you feel good. Really enjoyable quick read. A good method to live by for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't look at money the same way again!, 28 Sept. 2013
Really good book!I've already had results with getting discounts ect...looking forward to seeing what other good things happen:)I know look at money in a more positive way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good as you sow seeds, 24 Nov. 2013
I loved this book, have put into practice and have a sense of sowing and reaping and that money will flow easily to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try!, 6 Aug. 2013
A super little book about abundance. A real feel-good read. Makes sense and adds a bit of fun into your life about money. Got my Happy Money ready, can't wait to see what happens!!