5.0 out of 5 stars satchel
I bought this for my daughter in Law who is a newly qualified Teacher and it is ideal for her to bring home papaerwork etc.
Very happy.
Published 14 months ago by Patricia Harper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Ok product but I expected better quality after reading other reviews. Lining quite cheap but will do the job. Wish I had put the money towards a better quality one but would cost a lot to send back ... Oh well you get what you pay for!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Bev l

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars satchel, 17 Jun 2013
Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 20 May 2013
Very pleased with my new bag. Well worth the money paid, would reccomend this item to any time. Well made

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 9 Sep 2013
The original order I placed was lost in the post. I contacted Snugrugs and was immediately sent a replacement first class post. The bags main advantage for me is its zipped main compartment. It is a good bag for files and college books.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell of new leather!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ladies Soft Leather Satchel Handbag / Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap (Black or Dark Brown) (Apparel)
This is a lovely soft, pliable leather satchel. I like the satchel shape, but many are made of rigid, unyielding leather. It is capacious, versatile and comfortable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect satchel, 3 April 2014
Great satchel with lots of room for a folder and more. Space especially for your phone and a great pouch at front for your iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!!, 15 Aug 2013
Royal Mail have just delivered my handbag, I wasn't sure if was too early to put on a review but so far I am very pleased!

I read previous reviews which helped in my decision to buy plus I wanted a satchel type bag anyway, I am happy with the leather, it is so soft & will therefore age well too. The colour, design & internal layout will work well for women, it has enough compartments plus the bag flap with magnetic closing is doubled up with the main part of the bag having a zip, so security won't be an issue!!

I'm in the process of filling it up with my essentials of course, can't wait to show it off to my female friends!!!

Thank you Amazon & Betnix Bargins!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Very good

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product very happy with this item., 9 May 2014
happy with this item really good quality satchel very happy with this item.this item is really good quality great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 12 April 2014
I purchased this satchel after hunting for reasonably priced one for a while. I was surprised by the price for real leather so I read the previous reviews and they seemed good. My bag arrived super quick and when I opened the parcel I was pleasantly surprised by its size. Its a great bag for work and weekends I also think the older it gets the better it will look. I am very happy with the bag and speedy delivery. Great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›