5.0 out of 5 stars satchel
I bought this for my daughter in Law who is a newly qualified Teacher and it is ideal for her to bring home papaerwork etc.
Very happy.
Published 21 months ago by Patricia Harper

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, wrong dimensions!
I was a little disappointed with this satchel, it wasn't at all how I expected it to be.

Let's be clear, the leather is decent quality with that lovely smell of authenticity and the bag is well made with robust fastenings. I cannot fault the workmanship of this product; however, the dimensions are nowhere near correct!

I bought the satchel as a...
Published 4 months ago by Twigs

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, wrong dimensions!, 27 Nov. 2014

I bought the satchel as a makeshift briefcase for my laptop - a quick and easy way of fleeing school on an evening, without the faff of packing my tech gear away; just slip it into a large satchel and off I go. The dimensions advertised suggested the bag was an ideal size for my laptop and was duly confirmed with a tape measure. On arrival today, the bag immediately looked smaller than I had first thought it to be and my laptop fits (just) lengthways but is too wide in the width. Had the buckle arrangements been adjustable, I might have been able to get away with covering the top of the laptop with the satchel's flap and securing it with the fasteners, but they're not.

Having measured the bag for myself, it is 37cm long (across the centre length of the bottom) 24.5cm from the top of the bag to the base (down the side) and 9.5cm at its wides part on the side panel, a far cry from the 40cm x 33cm x 20cm that were suggested in the description.

I am still deciding whether or not to keep it, after all, it is a nice bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars satchel, 17 Jun. 2013
Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 20 May 2013
Very pleased with my new bag. Well worth the money paid, would reccomend this item to any time. Well made

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell of new leather!, 21 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely soft, pliable leather satchel. I like the satchel shape, but many are made of rigid, unyielding leather. It is capacious, versatile and comfortable to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 9 Sept. 2013
The original order I placed was lost in the post. I contacted Snugrugs and was immediately sent a replacement first class post. The bags main advantage for me is its zipped main compartment. It is a good bag for files and college books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!!, 15 Aug. 2013
Royal Mail have just delivered my handbag, I wasn't sure if was too early to put on a review but so far I am very pleased!

I read previous reviews which helped in my decision to buy plus I wanted a satchel type bag anyway, I am happy with the leather, it is so soft & will therefore age well too. The colour, design & internal layout will work well for women, it has enough compartments plus the bag flap with magnetic closing is doubled up with the main part of the bag having a zip, so security won't be an issue!!

I'm in the process of filling it up with my essentials of course, can't wait to show it off to my female friends!!!

Thank you Amazon & Betnix Bargins!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect satchel, 3 April 2014
Great satchel with lots of room for a folder and more. Space especially for your phone and a great pouch at front for your iPad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 July 2014
Ok product but I expected better quality after reading other reviews. Lining quite cheap but will do the job. Wish I had put the money towards a better quality one but would cost a lot to send back ... Oh well you get what you pay for!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product very happy with this item., 9 May 2014
happy with this item really good quality satchel very happy with this item.this item is really good quality great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars I did like this bag but had to return it because after ..., 26 Nov. 2014
I did like this bag but had to return it because after only using a few times the magnetic clips to shut the bag up just fell off and as I didn't realise they had fallen off they were lost. If I had known these clasps were separate pieces and could fall off I would have done something to them to prevent them coming loose.
I must add that the customer services were excellent, they provided a paid returns slip to return the item to them and charges for the bag was refunded the same day as they received the bag back - can't fault their service at all.