5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book
This author has a very fluid writing style and always comes up with very worthwhile reading material.

I always keep my eyes open for his ebooks as I know I am guaranteed to be learning something and for me this latest release is in an area that I am currently looking to be employed in.

Another great release Mr Morris. Keep 'em coming...
Published on 25 Jun 2012 by brown

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading
Proofreading is much more than checking for spelling and grammar.It's a highly competitive market out there and it requires hard work and perseverance. It's possible to make money from proofreading but don't be gullible- plenty of interesting articles to be found via google.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. W. M. Newitt

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: How to get proofreading jobs online from book publishers (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 25 Jun 2012

Another great release Mr Morris. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks