4.0 out of 5 stars Brightens complexion
Published 9 months ago by beeshack

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Bought this cream for UVA and UVB filters, however not a single UV filter name listed in ingredients. Very disappointed, considering returning!
Published 7 months ago by AR13

4.0 out of 5 stars Brightens complexion, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hyaluron Avocado Oil & Matrixyl Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Day & Night With UV Filters (Ages 30+)- 50ml (Misc.)
Like most women I like to fool myself that face creams and potions are going to make my skin look younger, but I'm also fairly sceptical about the claims that are made for these products, especially when they're dressed up in sciencey sounding stuff, or highlighting complexes of ingredients with highfalutin names that might just as well have been made up by comedians indulging in a bit of light and lazy parody.

But none of the above stops me wanting to find a cream that actually works, and I think this one is probably the closest I've come to that yet. It smells lovely, feels silky on the skin and is a pleasure to use. It hasn't miraculously erased all my lines or caused people to mistake me for my daughter's sister instead of her mum, but it does noticably brighten my skin and it makes me look less tired!

The reason I've decided to write this review now is that I'm coming to the end of the pot and I realised I was going to miss it, so I'm just now contemplating whether to buy another one or maybe one of the other products in the range. That's actually pretty rare for me with face creams. I've never liked one anough to buy it twice, so I reckon it is quite a big thumbs up that I'd get this again.

Hopefully that's useful for you if you're trying to choose what cream to buy. You'll notice I've only given 4 stars and not 5, so maybe you're thinking it's not exactly a rave review. But I'm reserving the 5 star accolade just in case there ever is that magic cream that really does make a person look 10 years younger! This one might not do that, but it will help to make you look at least 10 hours less tired after a stress-fest of a day or a sleepless night. And, if you're inclined to be realistic about these things then that's a surprisingly good result...

5.0 out of 5 stars costs a few pennies, 2 May 2014
I had researched hyaluronic acid and matrixyl in various face moisturisers. For the same 50ml pot most well known brands cost well in excess of £20.00.[ Olay regenerist 3 contains the same chemical compound ]Some costing as much as £80 plus. I tried a few different brands and found 'Victoria Beauty' to be no different from more expensive ones. I have now purchased and used this for more than a year and still rate it as good as any others for no more than £5.30 including p&p. It dries non greasy and keeps my skin smooth soft and moisturised.
Amongst others I have told about this product, which I always buy via Amazon, my hairdresser is also an avid fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good cream, 12 Jan 2014
I m very happy with this cream. It is probably the best cream I have ever had. My skin is quite difficult and sensitive. I normally use e45 cream, which suits my skin and also is very good. But for me this cream is even better. I have ordered it twice and going to buy some more now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product to keep skin looking young, 4 Mar 2014
This is a very effective product leaving the skin smooth and refreshed .Have reduced lines on my face and I am over 50 years

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 6 Oct 2013
A lovely thick cream that absorbs well into the skin. feels great, would recommend this product highly, will purchase again. On the down side wish the supplier would offer a reduction of P&P when you purchased multiple products

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Sep 2013
The product arrived in good condition and within the time stated.
The cream is effective in improving skin condition but deep wrinkles are unaffected by it..

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice facial cream., 18 July 2014
Very good but did find a used more than I normally do due to the method of getting it out. You push down on a lid inside the tub and the cream squirts out - sometimes too much and there is no way of getting back into the tub. However, it is really nice cream. I think I may be past the anti-wrinkle stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cream, 26 May 2013
Nice rich cream but not too sticky. Too soon to see if it works on wrinkles yet but hopefully it will help prevent them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff at decent price, 20 Dec 2013
I tried it because of the new buzz word hyaluronic I don't think there is any fantastic result from that but I like the cream and my daughter likes it and she has sensitive skin so it seems a good choice at a reasonable price.