Price:£1.00+ Free shipping

on 16 January 2011
Bought this kit as a stocking filler for sons. Really less than 4 mins entertainment. The cars are so small and lightweight that they don't perform well and would need very very flat smooth surface -maybe marble floor tile(which we don't have. Taking postage cost into account I would not recommend this toy.
on 27 November 2012
The picture of a blurred speeding car is the most misleading image I have ever been subjected to, I had time to draw this so called speeding car! An absolute joke! I shall for the first time ever be sending something back.
on 19 March 2013
The quailty of this product is a waste of Money and a waste of time for anybody that orders them, I would strongly suggest these are removed from sales and put in the nearest been
on 22 March 2013
Didn't really work, the first car's balloon broke off before it was inflated (may be partly due to heavy handed 8 year old?) the other one didn't really move when inflated & released on a smooth wooden table. Great idea and should have been fun, but a bit dissapointing in reality.
on 4 February 2013
Very cheap looking and not worth the money, I think 50p would be more suitable for the price of this car. Would not use this supplier again.
on 3 September 2011
Do not even think of buying this as a little treat. The car did not move at all on our very smooth laminate floor. A highly polished table was the only way we could get them to move and then for only about 15cms. Even though inexpensive ask for a refund because they just shouldn't be sold. Amazon were brilliant responding.
on 27 December 2010
This was a fabulous stocking filler and great fun but I was disappointed that there was only ONE in the pack!
on 26 January 2013
I ordered several of these as holiday entertainment. Luckily I had taken some proper balloons too since the ones that came with the cars were too small and barely got the cars going. However a bigger ballon and smooth floor made for some fun races!
on 26 December 2013
Quite rubbish. Thought it would zoom across the floor but it was really really slow. All in all quite deflating. Though we did scream and laugh at how rubbish it was.
on 6 January 2013
The picture makes this product look better than it actually is. On receiving it i was a little disappointed so didn't use it in the stocking fillers as planned.