5.0 out of 5 stars So thankful for this torch
Published on 18 Nov. 2012 by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great before it died after just 5 weeks!
A lovely night light and torch that my daughter loved, but after just 5 weeks it died! Amazon says you only have 30 days to return it so I don't think I can do anything apart from bin it. Be warned that it contains rechargeable batteries which you cannot replace. If you have faulty batteries or they stop charging for whatever reason, you can't do anything to fix it!
Published 14 months ago by Sarah Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars So thankful for this torch, 18 Nov. 2012
Laura (|Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch (Kitchen & Home)
We have had this now for about 2 months after my 3 year old decided she was afraid of the dark and was imagining shadows in her room were monsters. My daughter loves it, says it's her magic torch and that she isn't afraid anymore. I decided on this model as I thought it would be easier to hold and more durable than the projector one, and it has been so far, touch wood, as my daughter has not been gentle with it and its been dropped quite a few times.
I can also confirm it is very bright when it's been shined into your eyes at 3 in the morning.
Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great before it died after just 5 weeks!, 16 Mar. 2014
Sarah Gregory (Bristol) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely night light, 3 Jan. 2014
My daughter almost four got this for Christmas and it's a big hit. Really lovely night light and doubles up as a tourch which is great for night time toliet trips.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within 1 week, 22 Mar. 2013
We had one of these for my 4 year old in the old style so for 2 year old, happy to pick the updated version. Alas within a week it wouldn't turn on and off (on!) using the pushdown mechanism. No bad treatment. Just a bad design. Or maybe I was unlucky.
(Edit - refund came quickly so if you want to have a go you can have confidence you will receive a refund should it not work)

3.0 out of 5 stars nite lite, 11 Jun. 2013
connection to keep light on is a bit hit and miss, frustrating for myself and grandaughter. however she likes it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 Jun. 2014
Wasn't that impressed with this, the light is not that bright my daughter says it's dark even with this on and wants the main light on. Doesn't always seem to charge the battery for the torch not sure if that's a fault with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ours from the United States!!, 9 Feb. 2014
Jennifer R. Corpancho (Baltimore, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this to use at my home in the United States. I ended up throwing away the wall adapter cord and replaced it with a universal ac/dc power adapter. [...]
Works perfectly and my son and daughter love theirs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous night light, 25 Jan. 2014
Great product for my daughter, she can use it as a night light and a torch to find her way to the toilet. Charges well and isnt too bright to get to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Dec. 2013
This night light is fab, my 3 year old daughter was a bit scared of the dark but I didn't want to leave her light on, this is perfect as she can see when the lights are off but it's not too bright to affect her sleep. The torch is great too for going to the toilet in the night. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, 11 Aug. 2013
This torch /nightlight may be small but it does the trick. My daughter kept waking us up in the night wanting the light on and this elevates that so she (and us) gets a good nights sleep. Definitely recommend.