5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, lovely prezzie!
This was purchased as a prezzie for someone who is leaving work. The item looks very pretty and im sure she will love the gift. I think its a good price and excellant that you can use the cup after you have burnt the candle. I would recommend!
Published 16 months ago by Emma Neaves

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless as a tea cup once id melted the left ...
I've given this one star as it only burns for about 2 hours and then that's it.. Done!!

Useless as a tea cup once id melted the left over wax out as it went cold with in minuets.
Published 5 days ago by sflint

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, lovely prezzie!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: West5Products Shabby Vintage Regency Chic Pink Rose Tea Cup & Saucer Candle (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Regency chic, 4 Mar 2014
Bought as a housewarming gift - but would have liked to keep it for myself. Product exactly as seen on line, a beautiful scen

Prompt delivery - would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY GIFT, 12 Feb 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend and she loved them.
Would highly recomend.
Delivery was fast & the packaging was nice to give as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush, 6 Feb 2014
Bought this for a Christmas present, it's really cute and smells lovely! It's also acts as lovely display piece! I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 27 Jan 2014
smell amazing and just the look I was going for, bigger than I expected which I am really pleased with. I plan on keeping one for putting candles in and the other for drinking tea out of. I always thought rose scented candles smelt old ladyish, but these rose candles do not smell like that at all. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the vintage style home, 25 Jan 2014
Love this so much ordered a second for my boss . Looks and smells lovely. Totally well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 19 Dec 2013
Unfortunately in my haste I ordered the wrong product as I didn't notice that it was a candle in the tea cup. Firstly I received the package very quickly, then when I mentioned that it wasn't what I wanted and that it was my mistake, the company were really understanding and very professional about the situation and offered me to return and have it refunded! The customer service was excellent. However I decided to keep the product as it is so quaint and lovely. Also I was impressed with the supplier as they made recommendations to me for what I was originally after which didn't necessarily come from them. Great company, great product (if its what you wanted in the first place) and excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Chic - Excellent Product, 16 Sep 2013
Purchased this for a very dear friend of mine who loves candles and vintage stuff.
She was absolutely thrilled with it.
Would recommend this as a gift for anyone who loves candles as Shabby Chic is definately "in" at the moment.
Thanks for a great service as was dispatched quickly and very well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cup!, 9 Aug 2013
Thought it was very pretty bought it for my sisters 60th birthday! She loved it! You can use the candle then clean and use for your afternoon cup of tea!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless as a tea cup once id melted the left ..., 16 Aug 2014