5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
My wife has wide feet and find's the shoes very comfortable. She is very pleased with their fit and price.
Published on 24 Mar. 2013 by Robin Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware- these come up very small
I have sent 2 pairs of these back as they are too small. The 7 is more like a 6- no extra toe space.
Published 24 months ago by Jacqui Capon

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 24 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, even for Helvellyn trail challenge, 28 Oct. 2013
Great trainers, I usually wear a size 6 but ordered size 7 (I usually check the sizing first before buying) they fit perfectly, are very comfortable, look cool and provide just the right support and cushioning for my plantar-fasciitis ridden heels. I wore them for the Helvellyn Challenge in the lake district under extreme weather conditions. I saw many people slipping about in their trail running shoes but mine were simply perfect, even on wet grass, stones, mud and any other surface on the 10k run. I had no blisters, my feet are absolutely fine even though the shoes were only one week old, no problem with my heels either. If you haven't had a pair of Asics before, try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these runners!, 29 April 2013
Absolutely love these runners. They're my first pair of proper running trainers and I have to say they make running so much more pleasant. I would say go up at least half a size to your regular size though! I had a slight manufacturers issue with the first pair I received from amazon, but when I contacted them they immediately sent me out a new pair. Absolutely fantastic service, can't say enough good things about amazon or the trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running on A Jelly Cloud Indeed, 3 Sept. 2013
Various people in the know had suggested that Asics were the running shoes to get, so I followed advice for my foot (a bit wide, neutral) and that the Asics tend to be a little on the small side, as others have helpfully said on here, and many suggested 'get a half size bigger than normal' So I did.

Slipped snugly into these and away we went. I won't break the land speed record, that's for sure, but that is nothing to do with these sterling comfortable shoes. i was immediately aware how much easier these were for me to run in than (sadly) the Merrell Barefoot pair I had been running in.

Perhaps i need special training for those, but I did seem to be thunking and thwacking heavily and jarringly down with the Merrell, Merrell Women's Bare Access Arc Trainer somehow. These Asics, though certainly heavier than the Merrells immediately felt lighter and less effortfull to run in, (well, I call what I do running: it doesn't really compare to what i see others do. The problem isn't the legs or the feet, its the lungs) All I can say is I enjoyed wearing these, they made things as without strain as possible. And I'm pleased with the black colour which won't look too hideous when cold wet weather rears its autumnal head, unlike paler ones (I bought the very attractive black version rather than the white showing on this picture, as I'm not a night runner I have no need to glow in the dark)

5.0 out of 5 stars These feel great but they are half a size bigger than I ..., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Asics Women's Gel Cumulus 14 W Trainer (Apparel)
I was advised by a podiatrist to get Asics because I have plantar fasciitis in one foot. These feel great but they are half a size bigger than I would usually get because the first pair I bought were too small, then I read online that Asics always come up small.
I want to buy some more in a couple of months because I'm on my feet an average 10 hours a day, 5 days a week with often no break, and these trainers really help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 10 Oct. 2013
I have been wearing the nimbus wich aren't as good this year so I have tried these shoes for first time. They are like slippers on my feet, I have broad feet not a problem withe these shoes ,. I always buy 1/2 bigger with Asia and they feel soft under foot

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware- these come up very small, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic trainers, 28 May 2013
I use these shoes for work and as I'm on my feet all day, they are great. One thing though, they tend to come up small so order a half size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 23 May 2014
As expected I ordered half a size above my normal shoe size (Asics come up half a size too small). These trainers are so incredibly comfortable. I have had them for about 6 months and so far no issues at all. I have previous had an ankle injury and they support my ankle enough for me to now not have to wear an ankle brace. Will definitely purchase these when it is time to replace them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel Cumulus, 25 Dec. 2012
Present for my wife. Came very promptly. She says they are really comfortable but finds the silver detail on the big toe a bit weird.