5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case -Really speedy service
I ordered 2 of these cases and they arrived within 2 days! I was extremely impressed, I opened the boxes to find 2 very large suitcases and they are perfect for our holiday to Florida in November, The quality of the suitcase is perfect and I love that they come with a different colour wheel so you can identify the case on the belt.

The case is very roomy, has a...
Published 21 months ago by Paul C

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective item from the seller
Today I've recieved a sutecase. The box is undemaged. But the item inside is broken. Two rails for a handle are broken at the very bottom. This means that the seller is trying to get rid of the item knowing that it's broken. I'm vey disapponted, furious and frustrated. The thing is I don't have time to go shopping and searching for suitcases, that's why I decided to order...
Published 11 months ago by Vitalii

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case -Really speedy service, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Aerolite/Frenzy/5 Cities Large 32 Inch Lightweight Expandable Suitcase, Check-in Luggage Wheeled Rolling Bag with 3 Years Warranty! (Luggage)

The case is very roomy, has a couple of compartments, an pull handle which extends and it comes up to just above waist hight for me so again its perfect, it also has a sturdy handle on the side for carrying.

I was so pleased I went back and ordered another one for another member of our party.

Brilliant service and brilliant case all round

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 7 Dec 2012
Bought this for a two holiday held all my things or going over and had room to bring my shopping back,also loved the leopard print design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 23 Dec 2013
Ms Dl Johnson "maxblack" (England) - See all my reviews
In fact bigger and sturdier than I expected it to be. Swallowed up everything for a trip and the handle and wheels have a reassuring solidity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suitcase., 18 May 2013
Great Suitcase. The Walls of the case are not the hard types, but apart of that, is a great Case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 3 Mar 2013
Excellent case and fantastic service ! Here within 2 days of ordering ! Was just perfect for long holiday you would not believe the amount of stuff I got in there !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Nov 2012
I bought this to take my daughters belongings up to London, where she is studying at uni, I packed it really really full, so full I could not lift it on my own, and then to my dismay we had to drag it arround the London stations on four different tubes as well as up and down the stairs, it was a nighmare! :-) But the suitcase stood up really well to all this and still looks in very good order. Highly reccommended after standing up to all that dragging arround :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 7 Nov 2012
A. Thomas (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I AM VERY HAPPY I FOUND THIS CASE BECAUSE ITS A GOOD SIZE LARGE WHICH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
I CHOOSE THE PLUM COLOUR WHICH IS REALLY NICE AND THIS CASE IS VERY LIGHT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE AND A QUICK DELIVERY. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CASE TO FELLOW TRAVELERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2014
Really good, a lot bigger than I thought I would be but I needed it to fit my wedding dress in so it was ideal thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product. Price quality ratio is excellent, 28 Dec 2013
A great product. Price quality ratio is excellent.
All know about the though handle made in airports to our luggage, but this product seems to be new even after long trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 9 Dec 2013
Remarkable value for money so far withstood two transatlantic trips and no sign of damage would recommend it as a budget buy