5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I hoped it would
I am very impressed with this little product as some people said it didn't fit their Xmini but I didn't find any problems at all. The cost was fantastic, the free postage was a bonus and the dispatch and delivery time was superb.

It does exactly what it said in the write up it would do and I can't fault the product or the purchasing process.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

This item has a short cable and the mini plug does not fit into my equipment. I would like to return it. It is unused.

N.J.Panchmatia.
Published 12 months ago by Navalkishor Panchmatia

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mini USB PC Power Charge Cable for XMI - Xmini Range such as Xmini/ Xmini 2G/ XminiMax/ X Mini Happy/ X Mini Wave Portable USB Speakers (Electronics)
I purchased the cable to replace a cabe for my X-mini. Whilst it doesn't have the speaker connection on the cable I knew that prior to purchase and only needed to for charging purposes. Good value and does what it says it will. Little slow on arriving for some reason but still just within the Amazon timeframe quoted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the part I believed it would be based on the description., 24 May 2014
J. pearce (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
The cable I wished to replace for my xmini also had a headphone jack part. This cable does not. I contacted the seller upon receipt and explained my problem. They did not reply. Without the jack part, the cable is useless to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I hoped it would, 22 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction of purchase., 5 Sep 2013
Once again completely satisfied with the purchase of the Mini USB PC Power Charge Cable. I have no reservations about recommending Amazon to family or friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars This item does not fit into the socket. I would like to return it., 15 Aug 2013

N.J.Panchmatia.

3.0 out of 5 stars not used, 25 July 2013
Still not used, looks like of acceptable quality.
will never recommend any one to use this as we get one along with the speaker.