5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed at a bargain price, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Neo Dumbbell (Pack of 2) - Pink, 0.5kg (Sports)
I bought these dumbbells for my wife who has had a stroke and wanted a light weight dumbbell to help strengthen her left arm. It wasn't easy finding them in such a low weight (0.5kg) and I wanted them to be padded too as her control is limited and hence in danger of hitting herself, or worse still me, with hard metal edges.
My daughter has a full set of dumbbells, but these were only available in a full set which is far more than needed and unnecessarily expensive for the task in hand. Also they were very poorly padded such that they had no more than a thin layer of plastic over the sharply cornered metal.
Other dumbbells available as pairs were much more expensive than these and some provided a single dumbbell for more than this pair.
They arrived very quickly and looked and felt very good quality. I gave them to my wife who was delighted with them as she'd used a pair belonging to her friend and was concerned about the grip around the centre as her grip is weaker than a normal persons.
All in all, a great product which I can thoroughly recommend to anyone, weak grip or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ease of use., 13 April 2014
Ease of use very feminine. Just the right weight for me. No pain associated with biceps curls or other exercises

5.0 out of 5 stars good weight and size, 24 Mar 2014
good weight and size. very good quality material and nicely packaged. will work well with my bingo wings fit5to20 dvd so hope i can banish these flappy arms!

5.0 out of 5 stars little girly weights, 18 Mar 2014
as said above great little girly weights. a nice way to break into a little bit of exercise if you don't want to push your self too much. good quality and great for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dumbbells to start with...., 21 Feb 2014
Exactly as described, a good size of Dumbbell to start with & what I was looking for to use with Davina's latest DVD. Quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars small, 15 Feb 2014
I was surprised how small they were but they are the right weight for me to use after a shoulder replacement to build up the muscles on both arms

4.0 out of 5 stars dumbells, 15 Feb 2014
I was very pleased with this item as they were the right weight i needed and are easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 9 Feb 2014
My physio recommended that I get myself some dumbbells (not too heavy mind), and these fit the bill perfectly. They have a nice soft touch covering which feels secure in the hand (don't want these flying across the room and knocking someone out!). Very pleased with these, and fast delivery from the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars good kick off, 8 Jan 2014
this product gave me a good starting off point from which I have risen quite far to higher weights and exercise groups

5.0 out of 5 stars Its like pic, 14 Nov 2013
I like it. They are the same as it shows in the picture. I like pic and the sweets as well, thanks ;)

ARRAY(0xb156424c)