5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fun
Published on 12 Oct 2012 by lassie

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but not well built or designed without net on
Published 4 months ago by laurenlikekaboosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fun, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: SixBros. SixJump 14FT 4.30 M Garden Trampoline Blue Intertek / GS tested | Safety Net - CST430/L1760 (Sports)
My children saved their money and clubbed together to buy this trampoline. It's incredible how many hours are spent bouncing on it! The peace and quiet for me, endless fun for them, I could not rate it high enough!! My children even built it themselves in record time as it it is well made with holes, poles etc all in the right places. Very good value for money. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 14ft SixBros Trampoline, 18 Nov 2012
Absolutely fantastic product, excellent quality and really well made, and we've had 2 previous trampolines. Fantastic customer service brilliant communication and really speedy delivery and very well packaged. Overall best trampoline we've ever bought and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 24 Jun 2013
Have 4 daughters who absolutely love this trampoline. Just been described as "bouncy and big" and all 4 play nicely together on it. Arrived much quicker than expected, in 3 separate boxes. Took my husband approx 1hr to construct - on his own!!! Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but not well built or designed without net on, 15 Aug 2014
I already had a trampoline (from a different make) from about 7-8 years ago which was still great and sturdy. I wanted a second one to put next to it so I could do some more exciting tricks. The trampoline arrived the quickest it could have which was great. All boxes came at the same time. we have assembled a trampoline before so it only took us about an hour. I didn't want the safety net on as it would get in the way. Straight away realised it is much much lighter and flimsier than my old trampoline, it is 14ft and my old one is 12, but is about double the weight. The springs on this trampoline are very small, they were half the size of the 12ft springs. I'm not sure if this is because we haven't fitted the safety net, but if you are planning to not have the safety net, and are wanting to do some more advanced tricks rather than just bouncing around, either consider putting the net on or just buy a different trampoline. When bounced on the legs angle inwards at a very worrying angle. They have to be kicked out everytime I have finished using it. I also had to tape the legs where they slot together as they kept unslotting causing the trampoline to fall.

If you are just looking for a good quality trampoline to jump up and down on with the safety net attached then this is a great buy. But anything else, I think you would be better going for a different trampoline, the structure is quite poor and I am sure the legs will break some time soon (only had it since April and it's now august)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Trampolin; Excellent Customer Support, 14 Nov 2013
The trampoline is large and so it is a good idea to measure it out in its intended location. Assmebly instructions are clear however I found the spring puller tool ineffective. I ended up using a large screwdriver as a lever to stretch the spring into position and second one to rotate it home (as shown on YouTube). Bounce is good and much fun has been had this summer. There is some creaking and flex in the legs and frame, but it never seems unduly stressed even with teenage+ boys.

The main purpose for writing this review (as much of the above has already been said) is to describe how the frame broke and the excellent support from SixBros to get it up and running again. Evidently one of the top nuts nuts holding the safety-net pole in position worked loose (I do not know if it was not tightened sufficiently in the first place, or if the lock-nut did not work - as I never found it). The bolt not only holds the saftey-net pole but also secures the frame to the legs. Once the bolt came out then the frame was able lift off its leg on the next bounce and then failed to relocate on the way down - putting a 45 degree bend in one of the frame curved section when it landed on the lawn.

I phoned SixBros in Germany who were immediately positive and helpful (and all speak perfect English). They asked for photos which they sent on to the manufacturer who concluded it was assembler error, which may be true. I was quoted what I thought was a resonable price for the part and delivery and received the part 3 days later from Germany. In all the trampoline was fixed in one week. Amazing service - helpful and postive, courteous, quick and reasonable. You can buy from SixBros with confidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trampoli, 15 Jan 2013
Lovely bouncy trampoline was easy to build son is loving lots of room for mum to jump and enjoy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 30 May 2014
After looking at reviews we decided on this one, arrived quickly, easy to assemble, and hasn't disappointed, there are 2 to 3 children on it most of the time with no problem and has plenty of bounce.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge & Fantastic!, 23 May 2014
A. BERRINGER (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Brilliant huge trampoline! Went up easily (took an hour or so) and it's solid. My 3 children (11-14) absolutely love it and are on it as much as possible, having fun and exercising without even knowing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline, 16 May 2014
Well constructed and very easy to build. Would recommend it to anyone, who has room for this large trampoline in their garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 17 Jan 2014
Great item, arrived in time for xmas, only down side was the instructions was all in German so did prove to be a little problem but overcame it apart from that its great