on 10 November 2013
I thought my delivery of the first set wasba fluke, but when my friend saw them she wanted some, so I ordered a second set,and they to arrived within 24 hrs, no delivery charge. Also they are good thick ones well worth the price, well done that company
on 27 January 2012
I've been looking for some heavy duty mats for a while, as Halfords seems to have stopped supplying their decent ones which weighed about 30Kg (no joke).

These look the same as the fantastic Halfords ones, but when they arrived they were obviosuly not as good. Who cares, these are 1/4price of the old Halfords mats and seem to be very long lasting.

For the price, a bargain.
on 25 June 2011
The mats were delivered promptly. They are a heavy ruberised compound, sit well on the car floor over the carpet and are big enough to fit any car that someone might be thinking of buying mats for. Mine were slightly too big but cutting the oversize bits away was no problem at all as there are a number of easily removable shaped pieces with thin intersections for easy cutting. I did mine with a household scissors. A good buy.
on 4 July 2013
I would NOT RECOMMEND these mats. Considering they are heavy duty they have formed big holes in the middle of the matts.
Next time I'll stick to HALFORDS, as the prevous mats lasted me quite some time
on 14 July 2013
just what i was looking for, as i use my car for work they will keep my carpets in good condicion they have small spikes on back so theres no chance of slipping under your feet. very well packaged and came a day early. very good servise.
on 1 February 2012
These car mats are very well made and excellent value for money. Have just fitted these new mats after a little 'trim up' to my Nissan X trail. Looking superb. Well packaged and lightning delivery, what more could you ask for?
on 7 September 2013
After buying a new car I thought I'd better get some carpet protection and decided on these. Worried a bit about the quality with them being so cheap, but not a bit of it. They are very good quality and do the job perfectly. Very happy.
on 5 July 2013
Cut to size however does not fit like old ones as they say fits all. There is also a bad rubber smell which we cannot get rid of after weeks. I can say they are heavy duty and protect carpet from daughters high heals.
on 7 August 2012
Impressed with the quality of these mats and didn`t need to trim them. Look as though they will be hardwearing and the cost is reasonable.
Update June 2015 - the driver's side mat has just started to look worn and is threadbare in one spot
on 13 May 2010
I found these car mats to be first class quality. They look very smart and are heavy enough not to move about under foot and, I did not need to cut or shape them. I consider them to be about the best set of mats purchased over the years and I would certainly reccommend them to others.