5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Car Mats
I found these car mats to be first class quality. They look very smart and are heavy enough not to move about under foot and, I did not need to cut or shape them. I consider them to be about the best set of mats purchased over the years and I would certainly reccommend them to others.
Published on 13 May 2010 by Ken 'Sierra One'

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok
Published on 24 July 2011 by mumof2

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Car Mats, 13 May 2010
Ken 'Sierra One' (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mats, 4 Dec 2010
Mrs. R. Breslin "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
These are much better than the first set of mats I bought from Amazon, (the blue edging came off an wrapped round my clutch peddle and stopped it from being able to be used, I had to stop on a busy road to remove it! ) These mats are much better in quality and because they are quite heavy dont slip around well recomended.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, 24 July 2011
Not truly amazing but ok - they do the job. It is quite difficult to buy this sort of thing unless you see it in the flesh. I have had very good quality car mats in the past but did not want to spend too much money this time around. It seems that you really do get what you pay for. These mats look the part - they are not curling up or anything quite solid and stay in place. They were fairly easy to cut to size. There is a bit of soft carpet but that is probably the bit I am least impressed with as it is not very high quality.

I am relatively pleased with them just not in love with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It, 25 Jun 2011
Colin Hawkins (Cardiff United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The mats were delivered promptly. They are a heavy ruberised compound, sit well on the car floor over the carpet and are big enough to fit any car that someone might be thinking of buying mats for. Mine were slightly too big but cutting the oversize bits away was no problem at all as there are a number of easily removable shaped pieces with thin intersections for easy cutting. I did mine with a household scissors. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Mats, 26 Dec 2010
I am very happy with the mats, they are of very good quality and fitted in my car purfectly. The delivery was quick

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for peugeot 205 3door!!, 22 July 2012
Another great buy from amazon! I didn't feel the need to trim these. They are heavy duty and stay in place. The look the part so I'm happy! Happy shopping everyone! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and good looking, 29 Feb 2012
I got these for my wife's corolla and they fit in well. They are made of heavy rubber and so stay in place. They look good and the price is a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars What quality, 1 Feb 2012
F. CORNWELL (Devon.UK) - See all my reviews
These car mats are very well made and excellent value for money. Have just fitted these new mats after a little 'trim up' to my Nissan X trail. Looking superb. Well packaged and lightning delivery, what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price a bargain, 27 Jan 2012
I've been looking for some heavy duty mats for a while, as Halfords seems to have stopped supplying their decent ones which weighed about 30Kg (no joke).

These look the same as the fantastic Halfords ones, but when they arrived they were obviosuly not as good. Who cares, these are 1/4price of the old Halfords mats and seem to be very long lasting.

For the price, a bargain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Dec 2011
The price was good and delivery was prompt. However the mats do not stay in place and shift about easily. The carpet inserts are wearing badly after only a few weeks. I do not expect a long service life.