5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!! Cured My Samsung Galaxy-W i8150 Battery Problems
Published 24 months ago by MartinR

3.0 out of 5 stars Li ion battery
Its a battery. What more can I say. It is a genuine one and fits my phone as it should
Published 15 months ago by P. Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!! Cured My Samsung Galaxy-W i8150 Battery Problems, 25 May 2013
This review is from: EB484659VU original Samsung Li-Ion Battery (1500mA) for Samsung i8150 Galaxy W, i8350 Omnia W, S5690 Galaxy Xcover, S8600 Wave 3, YP-GS1 Galaxy S WiFi 3.6 (Non-Retail Packaging) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Phone started to exhibit all sorts of weird battery problems - overheating, over-Voltage, wrong charge level, phone not turning on.... I've read that Samsung batteries tend to only last 18 months - and that's how long I've had my Galaxy-W. I ordered one of these batteries on the Monday and it arrived on the Thursday - I was very impressed with the delilvery, and the great price from the seller. One good charge-up later my Galaxy-W i8510 is back to its normal self.

I cannot find any difference between this item and the one originally supplied with the phone - except the serial number and date of manufacture (18-March-2013 - so, nice and new stock!). I'm glad I went with this battery that stated 'original' rather than one a couple of quid cheaper that didn't.

I'd recommend this battery and this seller if your Galaxy-W battery is playing-up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick service!, 12 July 2014
Ordered Wednesday, arrived Friday...fantastic service. Popped it in my phone last night to charge, and phone is back to it's old self!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
The battery arrived in good time and my phone is now working efficiently

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Battery, 30 Jun. 2014
This battery is excellent - both for value and it's originality. Last as long as my original battery. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 15 Jun. 2014
The battery is the original Samsung Li-ion battery.
It works very well.
I like it.
The quality of the battery is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jun. 2014
Was thinking of replacing my phone as it wasn't working well and kept switching off. After only 2 years I thought that was a poor deal, so decided to spend under £9.00 on a new battery first. What a good decision that was!! The battery came from Germany in 3 days with no extra for P&P. Brilliant service and the phone is fine! The old battery was very swollen at the sides and I'll know what to look out for next time. I highly recommend the seller and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars dont order it from ace, 2 May 2014
battery it self is fine bought it from ace it wont charge .I bought 1 for my wife`s phone from choice it was good and worked.be careful and don't get the doggy ones from ace.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold charge, 23 Mar. 2014
Brought the battery thinking it to be better than my old one, It started of ok but around 5 later it's not holding charge. Even if I don't use the phone. It will only last half a day!!!!
Got to leave phone on charge all the time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung LI-Ion battery for i8150, 19 Mar. 2014
Had to wait a long time for delivery, despite it being sent by air-mail. Not sure if they deliver from China by Tiger Moth biplane?

However the product is identical to the original fitted battery and is manufactured in 2013. Now that I have turned off all the unnecessary features on the phone, I am getting 6 days of use between charges. So I'm very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Mar. 2014
My mobile battery stopped working after less than 18 months - how does anyone manage to support a two-year contract?
I was very nervous in ordering a replacement following a history of two "genuine" Nokia batteries and poor Amazon Marketplace suppliers. Neither provided any service beyond days.
My fears were re-kindled when I received this battery in simple shrink-wrap without any ID or manufacturer's packaging.
However this order has re-established my confidence in both replacement batteries and Amazon Marketplace suppliers.
The battery was not fully charged on receipt as other reviewers had reported. I have been very diligent in charging empty to full and back again . It currently provides 2 to 3 days life; which is more than my original battery had done from new.
Excellent performance and reassurance.
It will be interesting to see whether it survives the next 18 months.