5.0 out of 5 stars Quality not that good than in the pic but still okay
however the quantity is not same as in the pic but still looking good and worth for the price. I would recommend it absolutely.
Published 19 months ago by Eva

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
And again... poor people can't afford cheap things,very cheap looking material and poorly sewn.didn't even wear it once.Didn't like it at all.
Published 20 months ago by Karo La

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Ladies Tie-bow Neck Striped Long Sleeve Splicing Autumn Shirt (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mis-guided, 18 Jan 2013
S. Williams "frantic woman" (France) - See all my reviews
I ordered this in size M and it arrived in size L. When I complained they tried to tell me that it was explained in the description that it was chinese sizing therefore "a large means medium". What rubbish. In their chart it does show that large equals to 39" bust. Nowhere does it say that it comes from China either. If I had known that I would not have bought it as I would have known that the quality would be poor.So the result is that I have ended up with a poor quality large size top. I won't bother sending it back as I do not have the time to go to the post office and faffing about. So I lose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality not that good than in the pic but still okay, 20 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, 11 May 2013
looks nice but was a bit disappointed in the fabric. Haven't worn yet but I will probably just wear with jeans and a jacket for shopping trips.

1.0 out of 5 stars TRUTH ABOUT SOURCINGMAP, 26 Jun 2013
They only sell really cheap stuff... cotton rubbish, see through... For me, my opinion, the item was so badly made that I really believe it is child labour... I ask for a refund and that is the letter I got

Hello,

Sorry that the shirt is not as you expected. We have reported it to our supplier to ask for their attention.

In this case, considering the return shipping fee, what about we refund you 40% as compensation and you kindly keep it or you may gift it to others?

If you still want to return it, we will send you the RMA form and take further step for you. Any of your ideas would be much appreciated, please advise.

Best regards,
Lilina

40 per cent!!!!!!! The top came with holes, loose buttons!!!!

They have a website http://www.sourcingmap.co.uk/about_us.php have a look and check what type of company they are!!!
DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, FIRST YOU WILL BE WAITING A WHILE TO RECEIVE THE ITEM, THEM VERY FRUSTRATED AND DISAPPOINTED, THEN REALLY ANGRY, WHEN THEY REFUSE TO REFUND YOU...

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not worried as the reviews are so bad, 18 Jan 2014
But they should not be aloud to show a picture of a top and when you order it it looks completely different it's not right and it is false advertising if I have any problems with what I ordered I will never order from here again

3.0 out of 5 stars Gilly9, 2 Oct 2013
I agree with others who bought this that the material isn't anything like it appears in the photo...but it is comfortable, the size I ordered was a medium and it fits pretty well, I'm 5ft 9 and a size 12-14 usually. All in all I like it! For what it cost you can't ask for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough, 4 Sep 2013
witchnat (South Croydon, UK) - See all my reviews
This shirt looks nice but just not like in the picture so I was a little bit disappointed. However, the fabric looks good and so it sort of compensates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and affordable, 10 Dec 2012
I'm very pleased with this top, although the fabric is not as fancy as seems to be in the picture but still a very nice looking top.

4.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 26 Jan 2014
I was unable to intially leave feedback as hadn't rec'd item. I rec'd item and I am very pleased with it. It fits very well and is a lovely addition to my wardrobe. Many thanks Johanne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›