on 14 October 2012
This player is described as having 2 headphone outputs which was my reason for purchase, so my 2 kids could watch a dvd together. Unfortunately it only has one headphone output but comes with 2 headphones as part of the pack. It's absolutely fine as a dvd player and using (one set) of headphones, but had to go back as it didn't quite do what it said on the tin. Customer service was fabulous though.
on 28 October 2012
This player covers all the basics. It is what you would expect for the price. My only criticism would be that the volume control is not very sensitive, basically it's loud, medium or off.
on 31 October 2012
Despite the title stating there are two audio sockets - there is only one.

Also the setup menu has no option for full screen 4:3. So anything that is not in widescreen is streteched and looks out of shape.
on 28 April 2013
The time spent here has passed far quicker being able to watch DVD would recommend one for any one going in to hospital so easy to use and no disturbance to any one else .(
on 23 May 2013
the screen is a bit small and the sound a bit tinny, but the picture is good, for the price a good enough buy
on 13 April 2013
I love my dvd player and am very satisfied with the product. I am pleased with the easiness of use
on 4 February 2013
We bought this DVD player for our little boy to use on the plane. It is fantastic for the price paid! It is simple to use and has the added advantage of a USB port, our little boy loves watching Mr. Tumble on it! what more can you ask for?
on 23 April 2013
excellent product very cheap, realy like the option to use a pen drive to play films, my 3 year old uses it in the car keeps her very quiet so its worth its weight in gold!
on 29 August 2013
The delivery was very good made within 2 days.As it was a present that is all I can say but having one of my own I expect they will get many happy hours of entertainment from it.
Would certainly use this seller again
on 1 May 2013
I use this product nealy every morning to do my exersizes I find it very useful it is just the right size for what I need thankyou