4.0 out of 5 stars harem trews!
Good value for money trousers. lightweight and cool; comfortable to wear. Great range of colours too (although when I ordered the red they looked more rust coloured in the image, but are in fact very bright red!). Would recommend as summer hols wear too as easy to pack if going away.
Published 19 months ago by Maz F

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
Garment size labels are not true to size. Once measured garment is 4 sizes too small. Seller was great at replacing, but unfortunately they did not physically measure to ensure correct sizing and again replacement was 4 sizes too small. So garment that states size 24/26 is actually a size 16.
Published 14 months ago by Shaks

4.0 out of 5 stars harem trews!, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Harem Trousers, 16 July 2013
Love them and have ordered 2 more pairs. So comfortable and perfect fit. Great for Holiday or at home. Delivery excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 12 May 2013
These pants fit me really good and are long. I am 5'11" and they fit really nice.
I shall be ordering more of these.
Great Price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Ladies Plus Size Harem Trousers Womens Full Length Stretch Casual Pants Sizes 12 - 26 (Apparel)
I ordered as they were cheap and I wanted to see if they suited me (as I am a 22 with big hips). When I got my first pair I loved them so much I went and ordered 2 more.

For a the price they are great for indoors and casual wear. They feel soft on the skin and light weight for summer.

Delivery was fast and well packet too. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, 17 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and so worth the money!, 17 May 2013
These harem pants arrived and I love them! Speedy delivery!! I'm going to purchase some more now. If you want some perfect fitting harem pants then these are defo worth the money. Most defo going to use this supplier again and will defo recommend them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 4 May 2013
These harem pants are very light and comfortable. Should be cool to wear in summer. They would also make great pyjamas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great summer trousers, 22 Jun. 2013
These trousers are great for the summer. I bought these to go on holiday. The colour is lovely, I bought the gold and will be buying a couple of other colours and they are light and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 15 Mar. 2014
Becky P - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I ordered these from the seller "Papermoon" and they arrived very quickly indeed. I am so pleased with them. The material is lovely and soft, and hangs really nicely. I am only 5'2" so I find most trousers are far too long for me, but because of the cuffed ankle these are perfect. They are very comfortable, as I have had surgery for cancer in the past and can't bear anything digging in me. The waist of these is soft but not too loose either, and I have already put in an order for more. I haven't washed these yet as I only just got them this week, but the quality seems very good to me so I have no doubts that they will wash up nicely. I was pleasantly surprised at just how good these trousers are, excellent! I ordered black, but am now getting them in different colours too.

Update: Have washed them and each time they come up just like new. Have ordered more, from various sellers who had my size in stock at the time, but unfortunately have had a couple of pairs with one leg longer than the other. I sent them back for a refund, and the eight pairs I now own are all great. They differ slightly from different sellers, but the ones from Papermoon have been the best quality material so I would definitely recommend them. Am just baffled as to why the price varies so drastically from colour to colour...

1.0 out of 5 stars No size, 3 Jun. 2014
The pants I received was very much too small, they fit like tight leggings and not harem pants. Extremely disappointed.