5.0 out of 5 stars Game for Kids, or Adults who are still kids!
Ok, I'm 25, M, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.. I LOVE this game so far.

Published on 25 Nov 2012 by Skelly87

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was better...
Judging by the publicity which this had, I was waiting for a more enthusiastic game. From the moment the gamer reaches the end, it's enough. There is no desire to doing it again... It has the advantage in terms of price compared to the price in stores in Portugal and it came with Portuguese (european) language.
Published 18 months ago by Henrique Baeta

5.0 out of 5 stars Game for Kids, or Adults who are still kids!, 25 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wonderbook: Book of Spells (Includes Wonderbook and Book of Spells Game) (PS3) (Video Game)
Ok, I'm 25, M, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.. I LOVE this game so far.

The Augmented Reality is amazing, there are parts where you have to wipe dust of the book and you do this by interacting with the wonderbook. Lifting the book up and moving it around affects what you see on the TV. The spells are all from the "Harry Potter" universe. Expect to see LUMOS and ALOEHAMORA to name a few.

I'm really enjoying this game and as much as I originally thought "Xmas present for cousins after I've played it" I think this will be a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars ..simply AMAZING..., 17 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yesterday i bought this game for my daughter(7yo) and we both were astonished from this game. First it has never been a game like this with augmented reality and believe me it's something that you must see!!! The game doesn't have difficulty levels from the beggining but (we are in chapter2 now) every page you turn, the puzzles to solve and the difficulty , get's higher. The game have a very good help on how to adjust your camera and if you follow the instructions you will never have a problem. Words cannot describe the experience feeling on playing this game. A big thanks to everyone who contributed in order to make this game playable. My opinion is that the wonderbook will change the way we play games in a couple of years!! It's a breakthrough and worth any pennie !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As close as I'll ever get to attending Hogwarts!, 21 Nov 2012
pacem et amorem (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What can I say ... this is a magical game into which lots of careful thought has been put. The developers have done JK Rowling and Harry Potter fans proud and have provided an experience full of wonder. The concept certainly deserves the name 'Wonderbook.'
I bought the Starter Pack as I didn't have a Move controller or the Playstation Eye camera which are essential for the game - you cannot play without them. Setup of these new additions was surprisingly simple and I was ready to start 'studying' my 'Book of Spells' within a few minutes.
If you are a Pottermore member you have the option of linking to your profile whereby your wand and House are automatically assigned as those on your Pottermore account. If you're not a Pottermore member you start by choosing your wand and selecting your House. This is then where the magic begins. You use your Eye cam to make a 'wizard photo' for your game file and get to open your book and start learning.
With fun activities bursting out of the pages and new information about the Potter universe at your fingertips, this is an essential item for the true Harry Potter fan. To see yourself sitting in your own home, waving a wand and performing magic (albeit in augmented reality lol) is truly amazing.
If you love Potter then you'll love this! Highly recommended for a truly magical experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Harry Potter fans, 17 Nov 2012
mummy spoon (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am an absolute Harry Potter freak so I had to have this and I was not disappointed. The move camera is always a little awkward to set up in my small living room but once that was sorted the game was very easy to follow and was truly amazing. We haven't got too far yet so may update this but for the price, I think it's a must have as there are supposed to be more Wonderbook games on there way soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was better..., 12 May 2013
Henrique Baeta (Portugal) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Mar 2013
I bought this for myself as i am a huge Harry Potter fan and would highly recommend for any Potter fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars magical, 24 Feb 2013
J. Maycock ""Just AM"" (West Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my grandson for Christmas, who is eight, I watched him play. Using your imagination makes it magical.....

5.0 out of 5 stars opens up a whole new world, 16 Feb 2013
opens up a whole new world of entertainnment for children and adults alike, not very long but engaging, and with the prospect of new games ,including some that will have an educational dimension, wonderbook should become a popular addition to the playstation household.

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea but short game, 10 Feb 2013
The tech works very well but the 'game' was completed in two days with only a few hours of play. There is some replay value in trying to beat earlier scores but otherwise it's unlikely to be played for very long. Hopefully Sony will release more 'books' on the psn or this peripheral won't be seeing much use sadly

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, 22 Jan 2013
Great fun product which my daughters love. I would recommend it for 6-12 year olds personally. The games are great so far