5.0 out of 5 stars So much better
Thought a lot about buying the 3DS XL but wished I'd bought it sooner ,I find it so much easier to play all my games and they look so much better on the bigger screen. If you thinking about buying a 3DS XL I just do it as you won't be sorry.
Published 22 months ago by kenny moo

3.0 out of 5 stars charger??
great price better than anywhere else online bit baffled about the charger not being included so need to still purchase charger what games console doesn't provide the charger???
Published 9 months ago by jordan

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 3ds love, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
I give this machine the higest rating because i love it. I have never played a 3ds or ds so i am thrilled. I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
The bigger screens alone make this worth a purchase, not to mention the fact that it now rests comfortably in my hands (and I don't have very big hands). The bigger battery is another plus, and even larger battery packs can be purchased. The colour is sleek and slightly shiny, but fingerprints wont be a problem. All my 3DS games look nicer and brighter on the XL's upper screen, and the bottom screen leaves no edge marks on the top one, like with the original 3DS.

5.0 out of 5 stars What Nintendo should have done from the beginning, 1 Aug 2012
Mr. D. Ryan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
I bought the original 3ds when it was first released. At the time I thought it was awesome I didn't think it could get much better. Now just over a year later and Nintendo bring out the 3dsxl it's more expensive than the original but I'd say to any one interested in buying a 3ds to buy a 3dsxl.

The bigger screen makes a huge difference and the longer battery life also makes a huge difference. Improved buttons and in my opinion and superior sound system make this simply the best choice.

I do think Nintendo should have provided the customer with a charger it's a disgrace that they haven't given how expensive the machine is.

I'm replaying classics I enjoyed on my original 3ds and it's a whole new experience playing the likes of Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising on the Nintendo 3DSXL.

I love this console and I suggest paying that extra amount of money and buying the 3dsxl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Thurs, arrived Sat, wow., 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
I've only played with it a few hrs but it's been great. I can forsee me neglecting all my household duties playing this. Arrived super quick. Did not expect it to arrive 48 hrs after ordering. Fastest delivery ive ever had especially with super saver delivery which you usually wait 3 to 5 days for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb console, by far the best portable device out there, 20 Jan 2014
A Filipowski (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
Brilliant graphics, great range of software. The 3D graphics are beyond any other console out there and is really popular, ensuring you'll always have online buddies to play with. There are so many unique functions and apps, along with videos, demos and other tools. Absolutely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it., 6 July 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
My 2 kids 5 & 12 love the Ds xl this was an upgrade from a ds lite. The bigger screen is sooooo much better than the small screen. Would definitely recommend this excellent for keeping the kids amused. Only bad point is nintendo don't supply a charger. Tut tut tut. Plus side if you want the red one its cheapest on amazon that I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Console, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
This is exactly what i wanted, if you are looking at the item, so do you so click and buy - what more can i say.

Big screen, lots of new games that are only available on the 3DS, so happy days alround

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
Does what it says on the box. Easy to hold and use. Looks cool and is just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it..., 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
... and if he's happy, I'm happy! It has much better functionality than the old Nintendo DSi XL and his old games can still be played on it although not in 3D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat value, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL) (Console)
I bought this for my son for xmas. It was exactly what he asked for (red) and including a game was the cheapest deal (believe me I looked around) Excellent value and great service!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Used & New from: 95.00